Music Direct 10% off all music ends today

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by 51nocaster, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 51nocaster

51nocaster Senior Member Thread Starter

This is the time to get that boxset or other item you want. Sale ends today--enter "MUSIC10" in comments section for 10% off your order.

2. rpd

rpd Senior Member

Is there a minimum order, or it is ten percent off anything? Only in stock items, or for preorders as well???

3. hamburgerpimp

hamburgerpimp New Member

I haven't checked, but it's probably a rather high (at least $100) minimium. That's usually how the big three operate these days, never do you really feel like you're getting a 'deal' from any of these guys, since just about everything that they sell is at full list price.

4. heaudio

heaudio New Member

Actually, it ends at midnight tomorrow:

"Maybe you were naughty, maybe you were nice! Either way, you can save 10% on any music only web order over $100! Just enter code "MUSIC10" in the comments section of your order. Hurry, special offer ends at midnight Monday, January 1st!"

I've been saving up orders for this sale. Getting to $100 is going to be no problem, unfortunately.......

5. JPartyka

JPartyka I Got a Home on High

Does anyone know if there are exceptions? Classic or AP 45rpm issues, for instance?

6. heaudio

heaudio New Member

It says "ANY music only web order". Usually, if there are exceptions, they'll be listed right below-- but there's nothing. Nothing but the disclaimer, "Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for misprinted information or pricing". So, if they didn't intend to give 10% off 45s, preorders, etc, then they have a way out.

7. TSmithPage

TSmithPage Ex Post Facto Member

Thanks for this. I've been waiting for a chance to get Nat King Cole's Around Midnight LP at less than list price. Combined with Hoffman's Donovan CD and the Vince Guaraldi Christmas 45s, the total comes in at just over $100...

8. yesstiles

yesstiles Senior Member

What's the best cheap record cleaner I can add to my cart to round up over $100?

Thanks!

9. heaudio

heaudio New Member

It's over. Final total: $525 :shake:

But hey-- I'm savin' $52.50!! :righton:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.