Music Direct 10% Off Sale On Already Marked Down Merch

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Myke, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse Thread Starter

When I saw a Doobie Brothers SACD that'll be $17.99, I knew it was time to share.

" We’re having a closeout music sale until midnight tonight! Use code LP10 until Monday, May 18, 11:59 PM (CT). Shop all closeout here: Shop Music - Music Direct *Eligible titles only. Cannot be applied to previous orders or backorders. "

hutlock likes this.
  2. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

DAMN IT MYKE!!!!

Ok fine... I’ll shop.

3. hutlock

Myke, are you getting the 10% to come off SACDs too? I used it on my cart but it only discounted the LPs that were in there...

4. micksmuse

micksmuse Forum Resident

nada for me also

5. crazywater

crazywater Dangerous Dreamer...

So if I add two SACDs that are discounted to $19.99 ($10 off) the LP10 code doesn't do anything, but if I add a $29.99 SACD ( not on sale ) the LP10 code discounts me $5.86. Confused...

6. Myke

I'm not buying anything, but if I were having a problem, I'd simply call them, and ask.

7. micksmuse

micksmuse Forum Resident

seems if the item has already been discounted ($19.99 or $14.99) you can't use the code. sounds fair.

8. crazywater

crazywater Dangerous Dreamer...

Agreed, but where is the $5.86 coming from? The other item is $29.99 and the code is 10% off. Weird.

9. hutlock

To be clear: I’m getting an extra 10% off the clearance vinyl, but NOT the clearance SACDs that are already markdowns.

Is that what everyone else is seeing?

10. Myke

3 hours in, every one of you carry a cell phone, it's a part of your body, yet no one calls to ask what's up ? You prefer posting here, and guessing.
    Okay.

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  11. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo WhoNeedsRealityWhenThere'sMoreSleepToLookForwardTo

LP10 does not work for me on a full priced SACD.

12. eelkiller

eelkiller One of the great unwashed

That is strange. ;)

13. moomoomoomoo

Bad programming.................

14. curbach

curbach Some guy on the internet

LP10 didn’t work for clearance lps or SACDs for me. It does say selected discounted titles or something like that, so I guess I happened to select the wrong titles. It would help if they made it easy to see which titles were valid for the code.

15. moomoomoomoo

And they expect people to buy stuff with that situation..............good luck!

16. hutlock

I messed around with it some more and I think I figured it out: it only applies the 10% off if you spend $99 or more. As far as I can tell, ALL vinyl is eligible as long as you got that magic number — clearance, regular price, whatever. The $99 does not all have to be vinyl though. Like I have $87 worth of wax and 1 SACD to total $99.16. All the vinyl is discounted, the SACD is not.

GentleSenator likes this.
  17. moomoomoomoo

they don't have $99 I want; even in clearance SACD'S. Oh well. I have some interest in the Vanilla Fudge, but why it's mono only when both versions would fit on a 1 disc SACD makes no sense to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.