Music Vaultz Vinyl Sale up to 50% off select Vinyl

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by azjvm05, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude, you'll get it. Did you call your credit card company? Sometimes a card will deny a payment if it's too large or out of character with your purchasing habits. I'd look into that.

2. villanova

villanova Forum Resident

My Beatles Mono box shipped! Now to wait for it to arrive from Toronto. :wiggle:

3. Joel Cairo

Joel Cairo Video Gort / Paiute Warrior Staff

Not to start a stampede, but The Beatles mono LP box is back in stock at Music Vaultz (I just scored one tonight at CDN $399.00-- roughly USD $310.00!!)... but no telling for how long!

- Kevin

azjvm05 and superstar19 like this.
  4. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

I hope people know that “WELCOME” and “VAULTZ” will usually save you another 15% at this site - create a new email address, if necessary! It’s worked for me! Can be big savings on a pricey box set...

cmi, ptijerm and black sheriff like this.
  5. Bossyman

Bossyman Forum Resident

Was wondering - a friend ordered the Beatles Mono Vinyl Box set weeks ago, and has just a week ago received a “processed” email, but no shipping email. Does that seem normal?

When she checks online, it just says “processed” but not shipped. It has appeared in this state for a week.

6. misterclean

misterclean Forum Resident

Just my experience, but my recent order was in process of being shipped for about a week and a half.

7. Vinyl Richie

Vinyl Richie Forum Resident

Your friend should get a shipping email shortly. I’ve ordered from them a few times and this has been my experience.

8. Bossyman

Bossyman Forum Resident

She hopes so. The confirmation email came Wednesday, and still no shipping. Was your experience similar?

And the original order placed weeks ago.

9. Bossyman

Bossyman Forum Resident

Thank you. :)

10. Vinyl Richie

Vinyl Richie Forum Resident

Email them with your order number and ask. They’re reputable, so I don’t think there is a reason to be concerned, but email to be safe.

11. Engineer X

Engineer X Forum Resident

I contacted Music Vaultz last November about the Beatles Mono Box, and the availability for the Holiday (sale). I was told not to worry that they had "a ton". So either they are holding their remainder stock back or the Holiday sale was overwhelming

12. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

They have listed the inventory for brief periods at least four times in the last two weeks. I would guess there’s remaining inventory. Could be wrong.

13. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

So uh....
    Wtf does Buck Owens have to do with this ? :crazy:

14. Well, I guess that one of his songs is on Beatles For Sale.....

15. statcat

statcat Forum Resident

I remember I bought 4 of these sets from here for $135 each shipped, guess that's no more. $300 used to be like the standard amazon price and that's now a good deal? Think the lowest it ever was like a $100 on amazon but that was a quick price mistake.

16. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Got both sets this morning in perfect shape......:bdance:

17. Bossyman

Bossyman Forum Resident

Sweeeeet. My friends credit card was charged 5/13, but still no shipping notice. Just says “processed.” She Facebook messaged multiple times. No reply. ;)

18. misterclean

misterclean Forum Resident

Looks like the mono box has been deleted from the MV site. I guess that's it.

19. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

i did the contact us thing no response yet.

20. Bossyman, that's incredible. What in the heck happened? When did you place your order?

21. Joel Cairo

Joel Cairo Video Gort / Paiute Warrior Staff

Aargh-- my order got canceled... they're out of stock!!

Oh well... had to try!

- Kevin

22. marcb

marcb Senior Member

I guess you guys weren’t around when a whole bunch of Stones mono LP boxes got sent to incorrect US addresses by MusicVaultz?

MusicVaultz is reputable, but not a well oiled machine.

23. statcat

statcat Forum Resident

I was and my order ended up getting sent back. I just ended up buying it from amazon France for about $165 or something.

marcb likes this.
  24. guidedbyvoices

guidedbyvoices Old Dan's Records

Hadn’t heard of that but my Beatles box from Jan 2017 was one without the street address - just name and city/state/zip. Luckily in a small town I was able to get it at the post office before it went back.

25. marcb

marcb Senior Member

Yeah, same issue with the Stones box - at about that same time IIRC. I actually checked before posting to make sure it was the Stones box.

I ended up canceling the order after a month of waiting for it to make its way back to Canada (by way of Timbuktu apparently) to be reshipped back to me. Got it cheaper somewhere else.

Like I said...not a well-oiled machine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.