Musical Fidelity Tri Vista SACD player

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by oxenholme, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oxenholme

oxenholme Senile member Thread Starter

It nearly broke my back trying to lift it onto the storage unit, and it dwarfs the other elements of the hi-fi, but does it perform well!!!

Its resolution is truly remarkable. I find flute music in particular sounds incredible. The only SACD's I've got so far are Tubular Bells and some of the Stones remasters, and though they do sound nice, it is the sound that his player can get from ordinary CD's that is most noticable.

Perhaps I will manage to save up enough to get the matching integrated amplifier whilst it's still available.

2. Metralla

Metralla Joined Jan 13, 2002

Congratulations. I'd like to hear this SACD player one day.

Regards,
    Geoff

3. PMC7027

PMC7027 Forum Hall Of Fame

Does Musical Fidelity have any information about the SACD player on their web site? I couldn't find it. What does it cost?

The Classe retails for $12,000, which is just a bit less than the new 2003 Civic I'm to pick up at the Honda dealer later this afternoon.

4. Mick Jones

Mick Jones Senior Member

5. aashton

aashton Here for the waters...

Excellent shop, Les is one of the nicest people you could ever meet and they have some excellent vinyl systems - Last time I was there they were just selling their last NuVistor CD player and wondering what they could find to replace it - seems like this is their answer :)

Oxenholme - did you compare it to any of the usual suspect and if so what differences did you find ?

All the best - Andrew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.