Musical Mid-Century Mash-Up Prints

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Anachostic, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Anachostic

Anachostic Forum Resident Thread Starter

Saw this sale on Touch Of Modern and figured there'd be a few people here that would be interested. Sale runs until 4/24/19. ToM is a semi-private deal-a-day site. You have to register to actually see their sales. I am pretty sure the link will work since it's from my email notification. I'll include some pictures to give examples of what these art pieces are. They all seem to be $15.

Todd Alcott

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

keef00 and ggergm like this.
  2. ggergm

ggergm you can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd

What a phenomenal collection from a very creative artist. I'm glad this sale goes until 4/24. I don't know what to buy although I can tell you I will buy extras. Put one of these into a basic 8½ x 11 black frame and you have a $20 gift worth giving.

Thanks for posting these, @Anachostic. :righton:

3. BD2665

BD2665 Forum Resident

Great stuff. I'm happy the sale goes on for a while because I'm going to take a minute before choosing which prints to buy.

Thanks for posting.

4. ggergm

ggergm you can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd

I just bought six of these wonderful creations. With shipping, it was $100.

After that, I bought six Blick 8½ x 11 frames for $35 with tax and shipping.

That means I'll have six pieces of art, in a glass and metal frame, for just $22.50 each. Now that's inexpensive.

I'll keep three and have three for gifts. Perfect.

The only trouble will be figuring out which three I want to keep. I like all of them a lot.

Just one word of caution. Two of the examples posted above, the Comfortably Numb and Day In A Life examples, are sold out in the 8½ x 11 size. Larger sizes are available for both, as there are for the other pieces in the collection, but they are obviously more expensive and didn't fit my needs. It wasn't a problem because there were more than enough great choices for me to pick six 8½ x 11 pieces but I thought you should know.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019