Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

My New Auctions, a bunch of SEALED VINTAGE LPS! Take a look.

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Geoman076, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geoman076

Geoman076 Sealed vinyl is Fun!! Thread Starter

It's time to start preparing for the onslaught of 45 rpm Jazz titles, and sell some stuff, ya know, to raise a little money. I'll be putting on a total of 150 sealed vintage lps over the next couple of days. 60 or so are up right now:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgeoman076QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

All auction will be starting at $1. All records have a money back guarantee if opened and found defective. All shipping and insurance is actual cost plus $2 or so for official record box and shipping materials. Check my feedback, and bid with confidence.

Good luck!!:righton: :wave:

2. Bertly

Bertly Forum Resident

Your Skynyrd 'Pronounced' has a lot of early bids.

3. Geoman076

Just listed 30 more sealed lps, starting at $1 each. Some nice Rolling Stones, Roxy Music, Joni Mitchell, and others.

99 records listed total.:righton:

I wouldn't have guessed that the Doobie Brothers lp Toulouse St would already be over $40. Ebay is always surprising.

Also check out the sealed ist press of L.A. Woman.:wave:

4. Geoman076

I'm up to 134 Vintage sealed lps listed. Just listed some Van Halen, U2, Smiths, and a very rare Smashing Pumpkins Pisces iscariot numbered vinyl with 7".

Good luck!

5. fmuakkassa

fmuakkassa Dr. M

What a collection. They need to be opened and litstend to! I hope I won't be fighting with some forum members over some of them.

6. Geoman076

We'll it looks like it will be 150 in the first batch of sales. Any questions please ask.

There is a record reseller that has bid on everything that didn't have a bid, plus others. If you're bidding against just him, you may have a shot to get some at a good price.

Thanks all!!

7. avbuff

avbuff Forum Resident

You will be! :D

:realmad:

8. phish

phish Jack Your Body

got me some bids in.....

9. avbuff

avbuff Forum Resident

Thanks for the heads-up Geoman. Kinda pees me off, maybe some of us will just have to give him a run for his $$. Hope you'll be hearing from me soon.

Steve

10. Solaris

Solaris a bullet in flight

I see you're going after Avalon, I might have to arm wrestle you for that one. :laugh:

Seriously, there are some titles there that interest me, I'm just afraid the prices are going to get VERY high!

11. Geoman076

Less than 2 days to go on my auctions, with that first ones ending in less than a day.

12. teaser5

teaser5 Cool Rockin' Daddy

Geo: You're making me get up at seven in the morning on a Saturday to snipe your LP's! :sigh:
    Peace-
    Norm
    t5
    ;)

13. Thesmellofvinyl

Thesmellofvinyl Forum Resident

Is that a pink edge on Roger Waters' Pros & Cons...? Never saw one like that.

14. avbuff

avbuff Forum Resident

Yes, you were correct. Did anyone here get lucky? Thanks Geoman for a very exciting Saturday, and I do hope that we get to play again.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.