My new DirecTV menu...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by head_unit, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coricama

Coricama Classic Rocker

It's annoying the crap out of me. It didn't improve anything. Why make a change if it doesn't improve the customer experience and this didn't at all.

Vidiot likes this.
  2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Yup things get worse and they THINK its better or dont care.......

3. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

Haaaarible. I swear, setting up a new recording takes twice as long and twice as many button clicks as before. Very sluggish system response. Whatever DirecTV exec approved this thing should be beaten, fired, beaten again, then lightly killed.

Dude111, Coricama and BGLeduc like this.
  4. SamS

SamS Forum Legend

Is this kind of hyperbole really appropriate?

Standard disclaimer: I am an AT&T employee and my comments don’t reflect the views of the company.

5. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

I've been a DirecTV customer for 22 years -- I've earned the right to call for blood loss among their incompetent executives. In fact, I think hanging the entire development team outside the offices would be a nice display for their website. Just hang them by the neck until they cheer up.

Malina likes this.
  6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Indeed..... The cable boxs my cable company uses now are garbage...... Ya change channels and it doesnt change right away..... Its just pure garbage......

I havent watched TV since they took SARA off our boxs and forced NAVIGATOR on us.... (Complete crap compared to Sara which was beautiful in my opinion)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.