My website on SAMSON (1977-2002) - NWOBHM legend and Bruce Dickinson's first successful band

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Timeline Man, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timeline Man

Timeline Man Time Traveler from Naples Thread Starter

Hello everyone! I would like to inform you that I created a detailed SAMSON fansite featuring precious infos about this great and successful band (1977-2002) which paved the way to the whole NWOBHM movement.

The UK hard rock/metal/AoR band, led by guitarist Paul Samson, launched the careers of Bruce Dickinson, Clive Burr and Mel Gaynor, as well as Barry Graham Purkis/Thunderstick (the masked drummer).
    Dickinson - once assumed the stage name "Bruce Bruce" - fronted the band in 1979-1981.
    Samson released 10 studio albums and many live records.

SAMSONWORLD
    http://samsonworld.blogspot.com

I did exclusive interviews with:

UK rock, metal and blues legend NICKY MOORE, former lead singer of SAMSON (1981-1986; 2000-2002), Hackensack (1969-1974), Tiger/Big Jim Sullivan Band (1975-1977), Mammoth (1987-1989), Uli Jon Roth (1985), Nicky Moore and The Blues Corporation (1994-2006).

Singer MICK WHITE (Paul Samson's Empire, Samson, First Strike). Mick also talks extensively about touring with IRON MAIDEN in 1986 and hanging out with Maiden members. Lots of gorgeous anecdotes about the NWOBHM movement.

Singer PETER SCALLAN, lead vocalist of SAMSON in the late eighties. Now singing for Moritz and Chris Glen (former bassist of The Sensational Alex Harvey Band).

BILLY FLEMING, the last SAMSON drummer who played on the final Paul Samson/Samson album, "P.S...." (recorded in 2002, completed by John McCoy and posthumously released in 2006 by Angel Air Records).
    The last SAMSON line-up: Nicky Moore, Paul Samson, Ian Ellis and Billy Fleming.

Enjoy! :)

2. Timeline Man

Timeline Man Time Traveler from Naples Thread Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.