Mystery Science Theater 3000 some kind of awful

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Mirrorblade.1, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. According to the Mystery Science Theater 3000 Amazing Colossal Episode Guide, actor Joe Don Baker was very angry at the MST3K treatment of Mitchell and threatened physical violence on any of the cast or crew should he ever meet them in person. This did not stop them from later featuring (and happily mocking) another Joe Don Baker film, Final Justice, and hurling even more vicious insults at Baker. Kevin Murphy later said Baker likely meant it in a joking manner. On the Shout! Factory disc of Future War , the subject of Joe Don Baker comes up in a video of their 2008 Comic Con panel. It was explained by Mike Nelson that "... we brought [Mitchell] up, we were doing a press conference, so every reporter called him. So he got like sixty calls in a row from reporters asking, 'Do you really hate the guys from Mystery Science Theater?' ... Finally at call thirty-two he's like, 'Yes! Die! I hate them!!' So it really is in quotes in the paper that he does actually want to kick our ass."(To which Kevin Murphy replied, "I say bring it on, sweet-cheeks. Yeah, you're gonna pull back to swing, spill your drink, and trip over your arm-candy. I know you, Joe Don.")

OcdMan likes this.
  2. PaulKTF

PaulKTF Senior Member

"Baby oil? NOOOOOO!".

3. jhm

jhm Forum Resident

Recently spotted at a Costco parking lot in Thornton, Colorado:

[​IMG]

4. PaulKTF

PaulKTF Senior Member

Amazing! I want one! :)

Tim S and jhm like this.
  5. Bender Rodriguez

Bender Rodriguez RIP Exene, best dog ever. 2005-2016

That would make an unusual lower back tattoo.

Tim S, jhm and jimbutsu like this.
  6. PaulKTF

PaulKTF Senior Member

"Nice bacne!". :)

Bender Rodriguez likes this.
  7. The Hud

The Hud Breath of the Kingdom, Tears of the Wild

I would really like to see the Godzilla vs. Megalon episode.

8. guy incognito

guy incognito Senior Member

The live reunion show from June will be available as a digital download from the RiffTrax site on 9/28.

Pre-order

Edgard Varese likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.