Neil Young Archives II pricing & Shipping

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Electric Sydney, Nov 19, 2020.

1. shadow blaster

shadow blaster Forum Resident

I haven't checked it yet! But looking at it, it is 6 digit, so that does not bode well then.....will check tonight. Ah, what a mess....

2. RiRiIII

RiRiIII Forum Resident

Yes please let us know.

3. adm62

adm62 Senior Member

4. Daniel Plainview

Daniel Plainview God's Lonely Man

Box arrives today and appears to be in one piece. Great job Greedy Hand store. Bowie store take note

5. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

They did it with another box for me. I hope you're lucky.

6. shadow blaster

Nope, like you, it is supposed to be 8 digits, so it´s not working. Have contacted them, not received any message.
    Also, I cannot seem to redeem my downloads, I am not seeing the option Code redemption anywhere. Is that supposed to be in the Greedy Hand store, or in the actual NYA site, do you know? The instructions are not that clear to me.

7. John Rhett Thomas

John Rhett Thomas Forum Resident

For those of us latecomers, what's the best price available for the CD box set? Thanks for any direction on this.

8. adm62

adm62 Senior Member

Check 4 posts above yours?

9. RiRiIII

RiRiIII Forum Resident

I just received the correct 8-digit subscription code. It works. They responded from: [email protected]

So as to redeem your downloads please (1) go to: NYA Download Store , (2) log-in and then (3) check on the left check "Code Redemption" and paste your Code. Your downloads will appear at the "My downloads" tab which is above the "Code Redemption" tab, always on the left side of the screen

shadow blaster likes this.
  10. John Rhett Thomas

John Rhett Thomas Forum Resident

Thanks, I saw that. It was phrased in the form of a question. Is that indeed the best price available? Also: I just tried to place a pre-order for it but it says it can't be shipped to any of my addresses in the US.

11. adm62

adm62 Senior Member

Oh that is a shame. It is the best I have seen, but I haven't been looking too hard.

12. shadow blaster

Thanks, gonna try it.

13. shadow blaster

Yay, the downloads worked. They sent me the wrong link earlier. Again, thanks a lot.
    Just waiting for my 8 digit code now.

RiRiIII likes this.
  14. Mainline461

Mainline461 Forum Resident

My Volume II was just delivered, UPS. Pristine condition with great packing (styrofoam corners).

I chose "free shipping" and live in Florida. Whoever at Greedy Hand that made the decision to upgrade "free shipping" customers to UPS delivery I greatly appreciate it!

15. Has anyone had confirmation that an order from the Canadian store has left base?How long after they said they would be shipping it “immediately” did you get tracking number?

16. RiRiIII

RiRiIII Forum Resident

Glad to be of help.

17. Carwhy

Carwhy Forum Resident

the uk shop is a disaster...okay, after serveral emails i got my hirez download codes...but no email with the nya one year subscipton code...and worst no info about a shipping date for the box...

bobcat likes this.
  18. allbrosca

allbrosca Dancing Madly Backwards

My status on the Warner Brothers site has not changed. If I check the tracking number that was sent to me, it says expected delivery today BUT current status is still "Electronic information submitted by shipper" so I doubt I will see it today.

19. Syscrusher

Syscrusher Forum Resident

This is the exact same message I get. I had a different package from something I had order elsewhere notify me of a "Electronic information submitted by shipper" the day after Warners emailed me. An hour later that other package had been picked up by Canada Post.
    So I think the tracking Warners sent us is complete B/S made to keep us calm for a few extra days. I asked their virtual assistant about it and this is what it said:

"Unfortunately, it looks like we might not meet the current expected delivery date of today. As we process the item, we’ll update its status and expected delivery date.

I'd suggest you check back with me in a couple more days. In the meantime, I can sign you up for email notifications."

20. jeffsab

jeffsab Forum Resident

I purchased from the US store on Friday, 10/16. My order did not ship until Tuesday, 11/24, late in the day. Despite only having to travel up the West Coast from Anaheim to Portland, UPS has it scheduled for delivery Sat. 11/28.

At least I got the link to the digital files on Saturday, so I have been able to listen without being tied to the NYA website. No complaints here.

Well, except one: The hi-res files do not light up the blue light on my Pono. :)

21. jamesmaya

jamesmaya Senior Member

Finally received my Canada Post tracking number. Expected Delivery: Dec. 4

Syscrusher and Alan57 like this.
  22. allbrosca

allbrosca Dancing Madly Backwards

Update - item now reported as received by Canada Post and in transit with expected delivery on Monday. Looking at tracking info it started out at a Warner Music facility pretty close to me and is now in a Canada Post sorting facility about 35 km from me.

Syscrusher and Alan57 like this.
  23. edgwareman

edgwareman Forum Resident

UK shop Archives customer here. Still ‘in packing’ after a week and no responses to my emails to [email protected] or [email protected] about the box and download code. I assume everyone who didn’t order from the US shop is in the same boat, not sure what’s going on here!

bobcat and Imagine70 like this.
  24. minne

minne Forum Resident

I sent a mail to '[email protected]' on monday, asking clarifation about the packing status and requested the download code as soon as possible. I received a reply yesterday. They said "Unfortunately there has been a delay in receiving the stock from the supplier." And gave me an option to cancel. No reaction on my request for a download code!! I replied with an urgent request to send the download code.

Earlier yesterday I sent the request also to '[email protected]'. No reply yet

bobcat and Imagine70 like this.
  25. Carwhy

Carwhy Forum Resident

i got exactly the same email from them last week...it is an automatic reply everyone gets who asked about his shipping status i guess...its a shame how things are handled at the uk shop!

Imagine70 likes this.