Netflix Raising Prices

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by townsend, Jan 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audiomixer

audiomixer As Bald As The Beatles

I have an extensive library of films on DVD and bluray, so I'm covered with older films I might want to revisit. It's the newer fare that I don't want to purchase any longer.
    So having these services compliment my viewing pleasure. Plus, I'm retired, I have plenty of time to DVR, stream, and play anything when I so desire.

2. I cut hbo a while back which is north of $10 and most of their best shows I like end up on Netflix a year later. Same with shows like The Americans. Great series that are not original to Netflix but you save paying only for Netflix

Not personally a fan of game of thrones, but all episodes are on Netflix too except the last season or upcoming final season. But they will be in a year or so.

Prime is a no brainer for me since I order so much for myself and my business from Amazon. So it seems almost free for video and music.

audiomixer likes this.
  3. leemelone

leemelone Forum Resident

Game of Thrones is NOT on Netflix and probably never will be. HBO and Netflix are arch rivals and don't share with each other.

4. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

GoT can be watched on Amazon Prime. At least a few of the seasons can be.

So hike is two or three bucks? Big deal. My car insurance went up over a $100 a year starting February. We all pay one way or another.

Mazzy likes this.
  5. I knew it was in one of them. Older seasons and catching up.

GodShifter likes this.
  6. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

LOL, that does not include me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.