New Record Label: Intervention Records

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by chosenhandle, Aug 6, 2015.

1. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

Am I missing something with the pricing? 4 vinyl releases for $135 in the bundle, versus $148 ($40+$40+$40+$28) if purchasing separately is a deal.... But 3 SACDs for $120 in the bundle, versus $90 ($30+$30+$30) is paying a premium for the bundle versus buying individually. Is the SACD bundle pricing an accidental error?

@IR Shane -- I'm strongly considering buying both bundles, so "make me a deal I can't refuse"! :D

IR Shane likes this.
  2. IR Shane

IR Shane Forum Resident

Total blunder. Fixed.

3. IR Shane

IR Shane Forum Resident

The SACDs are $90 for all three, no bundle discount.

4. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

Thank you! Off to place my pre-orders now! :goodie:

TheeGory and IR Shane like this.
  5. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

@IR Shane ... sorry to be a bother, but now the SACD bundle's Pre-Order button isn't displaying since you changed the price to $90. Almost there ... !

IR Shane likes this.
  6. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

I see it now!

IR Shane likes this.
  7. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

While I'm blowing up this thread with posts, I might as well add (having just placed my pre-order for both bundles) my appreciation for the IR checkout process, which features 2-factor authentication and super-quick checkout with my saved payment info. I feel very secure and that my time is respected by making it quick, easy, and safe. I rarely see this combination implemented as effectively with online shopping.

8. DPM

DPM Senior Member

Shane, are you going to have a merchandise table at The Los Angeles Audio Show in June?

IR Shane likes this.
  9. IR Shane

IR Shane Forum Resident

Thanks for your forebearance, I mentioned last night that when I'm in the process of putting stuff live online it's like working on a car engine while driving down the freeway. Life comes at you pretty fast ... thanks for your patience and especially your business! These LPs are going to AMAZE!

Geee! and Ryan_Pretzel like this.
  10. IR Shane

IR Shane Forum Resident

Nope, sorry.

11. Just pre-ordered my LP bundle and I was thinking the same thing - super simple and secure, and free shipping to boot.

IR Shane likes this.
  12. John D.

John D. Senior Member

I wonder why they call this the Los Angeles Show if it's in Irvine?

13. Stu02

Stu02 Forum Resident

I second that motion

14. IR Shane

IR Shane Forum Resident

The LA Angels of Anaheim wonder the same thing.

JuanTCB, DeRosa and canada_toque like this.
  15. IR Shane

IR Shane Forum Resident

Canada is already lit up. You must not be on our newsletter group. We announced it. In any case, the tricky thing with this is that to get international shipping to calculate correctly for multiple titles coming out over months is not possible. So, I need you to either agree to wait and have them all ship at the same time, or, as much of a PITA as it is, please contact me for a 10% off discount code, but then make four separate orders, one for each LP on the individual album pages not the bundle page. Sorry, but I just can't see another way unless I rebelled actual shipping each time I ship an LP as it comes out.

Geee! and Stu02 like this.
  16. Stu02

Stu02 Forum Resident

No worries at all Shane. Sounds good. So I will check out your website.
    Thanks

IR Shane likes this.
  17. lpfreak1170

lpfreak1170 Senior Member

Got my bundle on preorder and will still be checking out the pledge bundles!

IR Shane likes this.
  18. Blair G.

Blair G. Senior Member

What happens with orders than include pre buy and in stock items, do the in stock items ship now?

IR Shane likes this.
  19. IR Shane

IR Shane Forum Resident

Nothing is in stock yet. 100% Fun LP will come first, late May/early June.

20. eddiel

eddiel Senior Member

I wish I had registered for your newsletter earlier. Had no idea. But I am registered now.

IR Shane likes this.
  21. Blair G.

Blair G. Senior Member

Thanks
    Sorry, my question wasn’t very clear.
    The order I’m contemplating would be Billy Squier, Murray Head and the Matthew Sweet bundle, all on SACD

IR Shane likes this.
  22. IR Shane

IR Shane Forum Resident

Yes, of course the in-stock titles would ship right away! and free if you're in the US!

23. IR Shane

IR Shane Forum Resident

Thanks for signing up! Best way to keep informed, get new offers and all that!

eddiel likes this.
  24. van1

van1 Forum Resident

Great news onMatthew Sweet, will message the website about postage to Australia.

Related question, any discussion around involving the 'goodfriend' set?

IR Shane likes this.
  25. van1

van1 Forum Resident

Getting ready to duck for cover but what about Queensryche - Operation: Mindcrime ?

Digital from1989 but as far as I'm aware it's never had a good vinyl release (largely due to the length of the album). The cd was only 'ok' and remaster was brick walled to death.

This is the classic concept album from 80's / 90's rock/ metal and the best album from the band.

'Empire' was their big seller (remastered for DCC by Steve Hoffman) but most big sellers are for the album after a band breaks big. Eg Oasis 'be here now'