New Used CD/LP Store in Springfield, VA.

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by jsayers, Jun 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsayers

jsayers Just Drifting.... Thread Starter

Just a "heads up" to all of you in the Northern Va./ DC area - last fall a new store called "Spinzone" opened up next to Springfield Mall in Virginia. Peter McClaren owns and operates the shop, and he is a long-time member of this forum. He's got lots of great cds and lp's <although I didn't get to browse them as well as I wanted to>, and it's a great shop much like the kind we often miss these days.
    Spinzone, 6701 Loisdale Rd, Springfield, Va. 22151 703-822-0901

He had lots of imports, sacd's, mfsls. and dcc's. Evidently he started the store based on his own collection, which has been "cherry-picked" as one would expect since he opened. I'm bummed that I didn't hear about him opening up at the start.

Anyway, not a self-interst plug in any way, just wanted to alert DC area folks that he exists, as he doesn't advertise <that I know of> and is hidden away on the back-side of a strip-mall that is next to the main mall.
    Wish him luck - he's "living the dream" that many of us share - he's self-employed running his own record/cd shop!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.