Non-Discogs place to find UK/EU CD Singles?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by bkart1978, Apr 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkart1978

bkart1978 Forum Resident Thread Starter

I have found tons of coveted CD singles on Discogs at prices ranging from fantastic to fair, but sadly I've about reached the limit of what's of interest to me there, despite still having a long list of things I'm hunting for. There are some CD singles which have entries but have never ever been sold/available on Discogs which I'm very eager to hunt down (largely in the 90s singer-songwriter vein).

Are there any more niche sites where I might find things that are not on Discogs (or eBay)? I've scoured MusicStack, EIL and 991.com as well, but I don't tend to have any luck there and prices are often very rough compared to Discogs anyway. I've come across CD Singles at Matt's CD Singles, Over 25,000 CD Singles Available which is essentially what I'm looking for, but I'm hoping there are others which might have different stock? I realize it's probably a long-shot and that my best bet is to set Discogs alerts and wait, but figured someone might be able to point me in a good direction!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.