Nordost QRT QBASE QB8 (20A)

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by MonkeyMan, Nov 11, 2022.

1. MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan A man who dreams he is a butterfly? Thread Starter

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisb1ab2-nordost-qrt-qbase-qb8-ac-distribution

I'll offer a 5% discount to forum members! :righton: You can buy directly here! Send me a private message. Payment via PayPal please.

Nordost QRT QBASE QB8 this is the extra heavy duty 20A version. I will include an adapter so that you can use this with both 15A and 20A power cords. I used this with 15A components on a 15A circuit. I just think this heavier duty version sounds much better than the 15A version. Mint condition. Only 18 months old. I am the original owner, and I purchased this brand new from my local dealer. Installed once and never moved. This was lightly used in a dedicated audio room that is free of pets, smoke and children. Inner Nordost box, manual, extra Nordost fuse, 15A/20A adapter, and outer Nordost shipping box included. Shipping is included in "lower 48" USA. I will split shipping costs with the buyer for all other areas.