Obama's List of Favorite Movies of 2019

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Socrates, Dec 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightworker

Lightworker Forum Resident

I miss the 'old' FBI that went after bank robbers and Commies. They had the gravitas.

2. MPLRecords

MPLRecords Owner of eleven copies of Tug of War

No Uncut Gems, eh?

Lightworker likes this.
  3. Mr.Obama and me don't have the same movie tastes, except for Apollo II and Ford Vs Ferrari, but after all that was to be expected as I dislike Mr. Obama. Just my 0.02 $.

4. Socrates

Socrates Forum Resident Thread Starter

I was probably “overreacting,” and I didn’t completely grasp the timeline involved with the whole touring schedule. I think this was in a movie about a Chrysler Cavalier? I was stuck inside of Mobile with the Roggett’s Thesaurus Blues again. I don’t want to tell people to stop touring. I’m a natural worrier. I’m just saying I never minded those sounds on the storm door — the pelting-dance of the matzo balls. I feel like I was ready to do an Oscars speech, and now I’ve woken up at the Spirit ceremony. I had to stop saying I was a member of “the lost tribe,” because I was accused of cultural appropriation. You know I would never say anything about matzah balls, or motzo balls, if I thought it was really going to bother you guys. I can pass for black, only when I’m wearing sunglasses, btw, and maybe driving somewhere, so that my identity is partly obscured by the motion of the vehicle. Just please don’t call me “Iran.” Because that wouldn’t be very nice. I would redo that one word, and that was more about misunderstanding the timeline: they’re saying June will be a good time, but I want to see the vaccine before I make any big decisions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.