Okki Nokki cleaning machine

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Positively Vinyl, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nero

Nero Rega - Oppo - Luxman - Sonus Faber.

I have been told by the Danish distributior that it not be on Stock before a couple of month from now.

stenway and MGW like this.
  2. MGW

MGW Less travelling, more listening

I think that sounds about right in the current circumstances. I might even take 'a couple of months' to mean 'when the COVID-19 pandemic us over'.

3. stenway

stenway Forum Resident

I don't understand why that thing, spin along with the record.

4. MGW

The record is not spinning, it is stationary. The shadows, lights and reflections seem to create the illusion that the record is spinning.
    PRODUCTS

5. eddiel

eddiel Senior Member

It looks like it's a slider that you use to decrease and increase the opening of the wand.

6. MGW

I too thought that, but then realised, when I look at the slideshow on the website that there did not appear to be anywhere for, what I presumed was, the slider on top of the wand to slide.
    Hopefully all will be revealed in the fullness of time.

7. eddiel

eddiel Senior Member

Yeah you're right. On the GO! model you can see the slider on the wand but on the full size machine there is definitely no pathway for the slider.

ON has always had one of the worst websites when it comes to product information and images. :) We'll have to wait till the machine hits retailers.

MGW likes this.
  8. Devotional

Devotional Senior Member

Sounds about right. Technology Factory says September 2020 now. Hope it doesn't get pushed back even further.

9. MGW

There seems to be a new photograph on the ON site now - this shows a radial channel for the slider to move so presumably some sort of latch mechanism in the tube to close/open the vacuum gate.
    Shame that it now seems to be delayed until September but quite understandable in the circumstances.

eddiel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.