Omnivore 50% in stock vinyl sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by kouzie, Nov 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dasacco

dasacco Senior Member

They have a customer service email address in their contact info.

I sent them an email a few days ago asking when they thought my order would be shipped and they responded very quickly with the tracking number.

hutlock likes this.
  2. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo WhoNeedsRealityWhenThere'sMoreSleepToLookForwardTo

My experience (which I have to keep reminding myself of!) is that when the small labels do a huge sale they're never prepared for the large (to them at least) # of orders.

hutlock likes this.
  3. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Funny, I just checked my order history on the Website to see if there was anything there about it being shipped... it is listed as “processing,” but then again so is my last order from them, which I made in 2018. Ha.

4. katstep

katstep Professional Cat Herder

Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

5. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Received my 4 + free Buck Owens yesterday, well packed in a nice box and visually in perfect shape. I guess it took 2 weeks or so, not bad.

6. imail724

imail724 Forum Resident

I emailed them for a status update on my Nilsson order about 5 days ago and got this response:

7. hutlock

My order showed up yesterday completely unannounced. The website still says Processing. Hahaha. All good in the hood I guess!

8. imail724

imail724 Forum Resident

What did you order?

9. hutlock

Lone Justice — This is Lone Justice: The Vaught Tapes LP
    Townes Van Zandt — High, Low and In Between LP

and my free Buck Owens LP.

10. imail724

imail724 Forum Resident

Ah ok. Was hoping you had ordered Nilsson since that's what I'm waiting on

hutlock likes this.
  11. katstep

Mine arrived this evening. The 2 Buck Owens Christmas albums (I hate Christmas music, but, ya know, it's Buck), plus It Takes People Like You, a duo of Old 97s albums (for my budding vinylholic daughter) and the freebie Buck. All pretty poorly packed, but amazingly unscathed.

longdist01 likes this.
  12. Mike6565

Mike6565 Hyperactive!

No word on mine as well, just shot them an email...

13. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

my order randomly showed up today without warning.

hutlock likes this.
  14. Mistermono

Mistermono Forum Resident

Got my order yesterday. $35 including shipping to Canada for two of the Posies double LP reissues and three Buck Owens LPs. Very well packed. I daresay impressively well packed, so unfortunate that the poster above had a different experience.

audiolab1 likes this.
  15. imail724

imail724 Forum Resident

Add me to the list of people who received their order unexpectedly. Nilsson record arrived today. My Buck Owens record had a whole straight through the jacket. Is that one of those overstock marks, like the corner cut off, or is it just damaged? I haven't opened it yet but it looks like it missed the record.

hutlock likes this.
  16. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

Are you speaking of the Act Naturally (freebie) LP?

Plastic cover sleeves were added to the Buck Owens 'vintage' LPs (the certificate was inside the plastic sleeve)

17. imail724

imail724 Forum Resident

Yes I am. I haven't opened it yet, so I didn't see that. Thanks for the info! I thought it was odd that they had sealed copies of an album that was last pressed in 1988.

18. Tjazz

I guess Buck Owens was a hoarder. :winkgrin:

black sheriff likes this.
  19. katstep

Not sure if it was common practice, but some successful artists would buy up a bunch of their own records to help push it up the charts back then. I believe that's why he had all of these sealed copies warehoused.

20. nedison

nedison Peter Blegvad's #1 Fan

My Nilsson LP showed up yesterday, despite it still 'processing'. Lovely! I was resigned to not seeing it until 2020.

21. Tjazz

So my Free Shipping order (11/28) arrived on Tuesday. My previous order, which I had to pay for shipping (ordered 3-days earlier,11/25) arrived today. Nothing backordered. (Nilsson LP on the top of the pile)

22. katstep

Just unsealed Buck Owens and his Buckaroos - Christmas with Buck Owens and his Buckaroos. It's weird to open and play this pristine 55 year old slab of wax. Almost as old as me and certainly in better shape! It an original mid-60s rainbow label Capitol label and sounds fantastic.

23. boyfromnowhere

boyfromnowhere Senior Member

The copy of "The Instrumental Hits of..." I received has a big hole punched out of the corner as well. I don't mind much. The copy of "Roll Out the Red Carpet" I got looks like it might be pretty warped, too (I haven't opened it--maybe it's just the cover that's bent...). They were cheap and it's cool to have them regardless of those issues, though!

Tjazz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.