OOP Paul Revere & The Raiders Collector's Choice Complete Columbia Singles Still Available !

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by MYKE, Jul 28, 2019.

1. MYKE

MYKE Analog Upstairs, Digital Downstairs Thread Starter

With all the hoopla over the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood soundtrack, and it's inclusion of 4 Raiders songs, Mark Lindsay posted a link to his eBay store, offering up an autograph-related deal. Never having investigated said store before, I proceeded to visit, where I was greeted by the cover of this SH.tv favored set !!!

eBay page claims to have " More than 10 available " for $49.99 + 5.30 shipping, and they'll be autographed by Mark, for those that are into that ( I'm not ).

Remember, CDs 1 and 2 are mono, disc 3 is stereo. Enjoy !

Here's the link : Paul Revere & Raiders Mark Lindsay Complete Columbia Singles 3-CDs AUTOGRAPHED 617742208825 | eBay

Mister Charlie, jamesmaya and ledsox like this.
  2. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Actually, it's still available from Friday music. Friday music reissued the full set--a clone of the collector's choice--and it's still in print and available for about $35.

So the question is, is Mark Lindsay's signature worth 20 bucks to you?

PhantomStranger and chazz101s like this.
  3. MYKE

MYKE Analog Upstairs, Digital Downstairs Thread Starter

Actually, $14.32. That's the difference in the total price from Friday + lowest shipping, and the eBay store.

4. Jack

Jack It’s alright, in fact it’s a gas

Just saw the movie. Excellent!

MYKE likes this.
  5. Audiowannabee

Audiowannabee Forum Resident

Haven't seen the movie or heard above CD but seeing this thread i did want to jump in n let others know that Paul Revere n Raiders disc has just been released by www.duttonvocalion.co.uk in QUAD as Well as stereo...visit them to order

6. A.G. Pennypacker

A.G. Pennypacker Forum Resident

Had no idea they’d released that, or the Guess Who American Woman/Share the Land two-fer. Thanks! Looked like it was cheapest just to order directly from them.

Audiowannabee likes this.