Paul McCartney/Wings-song by song thread

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Bemagnus, Sep 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Plainview

Daniel Plainview God's Lonely Man

Sorry I’m late….

"Venus and Mars" – 9/10 - spook
    "Rock Show" 8/10 - muddy production lose one point
    "Love in Song" 10/10 - best on record
    "You Gave Me the Answer" 6/10 - corny but points for woodwinds
    "Magneto and Titanium Man" 6/10 - meh
    "Letting Go" 9/10 - fat bass
    "Venus and Mars (Reprise)" 9/10 - intergalactic spook
    "Spirits of Ancient Egypt" 9/10 - Best Denny song in Wings arsenol
    "Medicine Jar" 10/10 - home run for the new guy
    "Call Me Back Again" 5/10 - Booooooring
    "Listen to What the Man Said" 9/10 - hard to argue with success.
    "Treat Her Gently – Lonely Old People" 5/10 - feel like we've done this before only better.
    "Crossroads Theme" 10/10 - shows up on many a mix CD in the car. Cherry on top.

2. BZync

BZync Senior Member

Treat Her Gently/Lonely Old People - Now this is more like it. The Treat Her Gently part has a very emotional melody that go well with the lyrics. Many rockers have written songs about being gentle with a non-experienced partner. But they usually border on the creepy. This one exudes empathy. The song is as gentle as the message. Then we jump from 4/4 on Treat Her Gently to the waltz time of Lonely Old People, but it is done so smoothly that you'd almost never notice. It should have been jarring. Lonely Old People is another song of empathy so the mood is maintained, but I'm not sure the lyrical content matches. Although I guess it's possible that it is an old person who should be treated gently but that's not how I read it. I could be the beginning and end of a lifelong relationship. Or maybe, perhaps likely, its just Paul stitching together two unfinished songs, as he does so often. Either way, in this case, it works.

Crossroads Theme - I don't have any issues with this extra bit. Perhaps it is the Nod Your Head of V&M. Paul can't seem to be able to end an album on a sad note. Like the extra bit after Dear Friend. I understand that the Crossroads Theme was kind of a joke recording that Paul decided to include in the Her Majesty position. But it's a good melody (written by the under appreciated Tony Hatch) and has a great sound. That lead guitar tone is to die for.

The MEZ, coco77, omikron and 2 others like this.
  3. BZync

BZync Senior Member

Looking at the album Venus & Mars, there are a lot of songs on V&M that I think are okay but don't quite hit the target. In fact the only three songs that I think are just spot on are Letting go, Listen To What The Man Said & Treat Her Gently/Lonely Old People.

I greatly enjoy Call Me Back Again & Rock Show but each have parts that I think are kind of "nearly".

I have to be in the right mood to listen to Love In Song, You Gave Me The Answer & Magneto.

Spirits & Medicine Jar are both not very good.

Venus & Mars (both versions) and Crossroads are lovely but just fragments.

That makes Venus & Mars, as a whole, a very middling effort from Paul.

So far, Paul has released three albums that are very good or mostly good (Band On The Run, Ram, Red Rose Speedway) and three albums that are spotty (Venus & Mars, Wild Life, McCartney). The difference between Venus & Mars and Wild Life/McCartney is that, on Venus & Mars, Paul is clearly trying to make a great album. Which makes it that much more disappointing. Although I like both albums, I was critical of McCartney & Wild Life. Many who defended these albums pointed out that they were not supposed to be polished, finished albums. Venus & Mars doesn't have that excuse. It's supposed to be the big arena rock follow up to Band On The Run, yet 50% of it is lackluster. For whatever reason Paul seemed to be particularly inspired when writing the songs for Band On the Run. And I think it is no coincidence that, with one exception, these are very straightforward songs. But Venus & Mars has a great many genre exercises. An arena rock song, a 1920's pastiche, a swampy New Orleans track, a song about comic books. To me this suggests that Paul was looking for something to write about, where on Band On The Run it feels like there were songs that he had to get out, that had to be written. Why does Bluebird sound so sincere but Love In Song sound like assembly line Macca acoustic ballad?

When I was 12 & 13 I thought Venus & Mars was a stellar album. Today I think it is very middling. I'm looking forward to discussing Speed Of Sound which I thought was middling when I was 14 but hold in higher regard today.

Archguy, omikron, Who Cares and 2 others like this.
  4. kaztor

kaztor Music is the Best

Treat Her Gently/Lonely Old People
    Crossroads:

I guess the song is a little buried there, right after Listen (love how they blend together!), and it’s an a-typical way to end an album, but it’s one of those precious McCartney jewels and it also shows he’s not the opportunist babyface he often was accused of being. Ending it with the Crossroads theme is a neat touch, adding some more conceptual continuity to the album.

———-

Speaking of precious McCartney jewels...

Heart Of The Country:
    In time this has earned a spot on later Macca/Wings compilations and deservedly so: It’s a classic!
    Barely a minute or two, this is Paul at his melodic best in a lovely ode to domestic life with wife and family on his farm. The chat singing only adds to the song’s undisputed quality. A top 10-er for me, no doubt! :thumbsup:

5. Who Cares

Who Cares Forum Resident

Treat Her Gently/Lonely Old People

A beautiful sad ballad with a lovely melody, great vocals and tender lyrics. Paul touches the heart of the listener and delivery an important message about being empathic with old and lonely people.

Lyrics:

[Verse 1]
    Treat her gently
    Treat her kind
    She doesn't even know her own mind
    Treat her simply
    Take it slow
    Make it easy
    And let her know
    You'll never find another way

[Chorus]
    Here we sit
    Two lonely old people
    Eking our lives away
    Bit by bit
    Two lonely old people
    Keeping the time of day
    Here we sit
    Out of breath
    And nobody asked us to play
    Old people's home for the day
    Nobody asked us to play

[Verse 2]
    Treat her gently
    Treat her kind
    She doesn't even know her own mind
    Treat her simply
    Take it slow
    Make it easy
    And let her know
    You'll never find another way

[Chorus]
    Here we sit
    Two lonely old people
    Eking our lives away
    Bit by bit
    Two lonely old people
    Keeping the time of day
    Here we sit
    Out of breath
    And nobody asked us to play
    Old people's home for the day
    Nobody asked us to play

Credits:

Produced by Paul McCartney
    Written by Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney
    Bass, Celeste, Piano, Strings Arrangement, Vocals by Paul McCartney
    Backing Vocals by Linda McCartney
    Backing Vocals by Denny Laine
    Electric Guitar by Jimmy McCulloch
    Drums by Joe English
    Bass, Cello, Violas, Violins by Sid Sharp Strings
    Harp by Gayle Levant
    Strings Arrangement by Tony Dorsey
    Label: Capitol Records
    Release Date: May 27, 1975
    Recorded at Sea Saint Studios, New Orleans, USA / Wally Heider Studios in Los Angeles
    Length: 4:24 minutes

streetlegal likes this.
  6. Who Cares

Who Cares Forum Resident

Crossroads Theme

A nice instrumental song.

Credits:

Produced by Paul McCartney
    Written by Tony Hatch
    Bass, Strings Arrangement by Paul McCartney
    Organ by Linda McCartney
    Acoustic Guitar by Denny Laine
    Lead Guitar by Jimmy McCulloch
    Drums by Joe English
    Bass, Celli, Violas, Violins by Sid Sharp Strings
    Harp by Gayle Levant
    Strings Arrangement by Tony Dorsey
    Label: Capitol Records
    Release Date: May 27, 1975
    Recorded at Sea Saint Studios, New Orleans, USA / Wally Heider Studios in Los Angeles
    Length: 1:16 minutes

Paul's own words:

It is a bit of a British joke that I thought might be too much of a British joke, but I'd still like to put it out. If you don't get the joke on it, it sounds like a closing theme. Sort of like 'Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss Diana Ross!’ and Diana walks off with the orchestra going (sings a triumphant exit song). But if you see the joke, it comes after ‘Lonely Old People,’ nobody asked us to play, they're wondering what's going on, spending time, nobody gets involved with lonely old people. One of the big things for lonely old people in England is to watch Crossroads. That was it, just a joke at the end. Funnily enough, they're going to use it at the end of the program now, use our tune on it, which is great."

Source: Paul Gambaccini, "Paul McCartney in his own words", 1976

streetlegal likes this.
  7. Who Cares

Who Cares Forum Resident

More about Crossroads Theme...

Crossroads Theme · The Tony Hatch Orchestra:

8. kaztor

kaztor Music is the Best

From here on, for awhile, my contributions might get a bit spotty due to an upcoming eye surgery.
    I’ll be hanging on in here and probably get around the Country Hams single at some point tonight.

Bruce M. likes this.
  9. Wildest cat from montana

Wildest cat from montana Humble Reader

Nothing too serious I hope.

kaztor and Who Cares like this.
  10. beatlesfan9091

beatlesfan9091 Forum Resident

Medicine Jar - This and Wino Junko are basically the same song, but it's a good song nonetheless. If it weren't for Denny Laine's Again and Again and Again I'd say this and Wino Junko are the best Wings songs not written by Paul McCartney.

Call Me Back Again - This is one of those songs that I wish I liked more. There's nothing wrong with it, and I enjoy it every time I listen to it. It's just never "hit" me like a lot of Paul's songs have.

Listen to What the Man Said - This is one of the first songs I ever associated with the name Paul McCartney. I can't remember a time when I didn't know this song. If you ever want proof that Paul is the king of hooks and melody, look here. He has more hooks in this one song than many artists have in their entire careers.

Treat Her Gently/Lonely Old People - Another great song of empathy from Paul. I think someone else said something similar but I'll say it again: its songs like these that make you realize that the image of Paul as someone who only cares about commercial success is ridiculous. What kind of commercial success could he possibly expect from a song empathizing with the forgotten elderly?

11. Bingo Bongo

Bingo Bongo Music gives me Eargasms

Can't believe we skipped "The Country Hams" 1974's Walking In The Park With Eloise?????

Who Cares likes this.
  12. Bruce M.

Bruce M. Forum Resident

I have mixed feelings about Paul's longstanding habit of taking 2 or more partial songs and grafting them together rather than finishing them individually. Sometimes it just feels lazy, like he's taking the easy way out rather than going through the extra work of figuring out how do I end this damn thing? In the case of Treat Her Gently/Lonely Old People, though, it works, in part because one can see the songs as being two distinct timepoints in the same story. In Treat Her Gently a young couple is sorting through a difficult stretch in their relationship and the guy is trying to understand what the girl needs from him. Lonely Old People could be the same two people 40 years later -- they got through that earlier crisis and now are trying to navigate old age, the loss of friends, etc. It's a bit of an odd duck, but quite beautiful, and Paul's vocal is perfect.

One quick anecdote: Shortly after I acquired V&M as a freshman in college, a friend walked into my room just as Treat Her Gently started playing. He listened for a minute and said, "That's the Paul McCartney that 50 million teenage girls fell madly in love with." Fact check: TRUE.

BZync, Who Cares, omikron and 2 others like this.
  13. Bruce M.

Bruce M. Forum Resident

Hope your surgery goes well!!!!

Who Cares and kaztor like this.
  14. kaztor

kaztor Music is the Best

The Country Hams - Walking In The Park With Eloise:
    I think this is a lovely little tune and it really does give you the feeling of a walk in the park on a saturday morning. This would probably fall in the ‘granny’ music category, but I absolutely love it. Period-wise as well as music-wise it also makes much more sense to have the single added to the Archives editions of Venus And Mars instead of Speed Of Sound, to which it was appended in 1993 on the Paul McCartney Collection cd.

————

Monkberry Moon Delight:
    It’s basically a kids song, but I like it’s goofiness and particularly where it appears in the tracklisting.
    It goes on for a bit, but things stay interesting throughout and Paul knows how to bring it with sheer abandon. That’s got to be hurtful to the throath! I’ve got no problem with it whatsoever.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  15. kaztor

kaztor Music is the Best

And btw. Thanks a lot, guys!!!
    Really appreciate it! :cool:

It will work out!

Isn’t there a Paul song to accomodate that? :winkgrin:

16. beatlesfan9091

beatlesfan9091 Forum Resident

“Eloise” was written by Jim McCartney, wasn’t it? I guess that explains where Paul got his melodic gift from.

17. WilliamWes

WilliamWes Likes to sing along but he knows not what it means

Venus And Mars (7.5/10)
    A pleasant, soothing opening title track begins this journey that packs a lot of production punch and is considered one of Wings’ strongest albums. It’s just the first piece while the second piece opens side 2. This is more of an intro and perhaps can’t be fully evaluated properly without the reprise. The airy, synth-laden atmosphere and relaxed acoustics are highly polished pop, just soft enough for the next track to blast through. The buildup into “Rock Show” feels like walking up an ethereal staircase to the stage.

Rock Show (9.5/10)
    “Rock Show” gets a nice soft introduction so it sounds more ferocious than it really is. Live, it works tremendously well fronted by “Venus and Mars” and backed by “Jet” but here, it’s still a strong multi-suite. Paul’s multi-suites have been very impressive overall – “Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey”, “The Back Seat Of My Car”, “Long Haired Lady”, “Little Lamb Dragonfly”, “Band On The Run”, “Picasso’s Last Words”. “Rock Show” is like listening to an action movie and as it goes from the actual concerts Wings visits in various towns, it closes with a coda that takes place in the home of a couple of fans who are getting ready to go watch the show. A very creative and inspired moment and while it’s odd to couple it with the V&M, it’s excellent together or alone. The lyrics are vision-evoking and inclusive -there’s no odd couplets or obscure lines, it’s universal. Plenty of instrumental touches are fantastic – the guy yelling ‘rock it!’ after the 2nd chorus, the piano banging links into a hushed backstage bridge with chime like bells prominent. The 2nd bridge; the “Mademoiselle Kitty” Bridge is the quirkiest the band’s been since the early Wings days. A proto punk like guitar riff broken up by Oi! Wings’ background chants – Paul threatening to destroy the city like the bad guy in “Magneto And Titanium Man”- after further hooks rope you in, the funny coda comes on with Paul urging her woman to “get your wig on straight” over a New Orleans piano rhythm before the piercing synth of “Venus and Mars” re-enters the picture to close this out. Stellar.

Love In Song (8.0/10)
    A mysterious song, even more towards the mystic than “Venus And Mars”, this is in a dreamy, yet paranoid haze before the music snaps out of it for the ‘happiness in the homeland’ refrains. But even Paul’s vocal is odd – his slow, possessed vocal (my…your…so…fine…when…love…is…mine, I can’t go onnnn) that was on the title track is here and then a kind of well worn styled voice emerges for the refrain. Just more vocal tricks from the magic hat. The synth, plus other textures are displaying a more modern approach than Wings previous work.

You Gave Me The Answer (7/10)
    I just like the melody of this one and can accept cornet sounds and old-fashioned strings. I think the woodwind arrangement is very smart; the strings kind of graze the song evenly, uneventfully. Some of Paul’s best piano work comes along in this 20’s throwback and Paul sings his pop traditional style so it’s tongue-in-cheek, but slightly attempting authenticity.

Magneto And Titanium Man (8/10)
    A fun tune with another engaging lyric -the way Paul uses 2nd-person narrative at times, switching between that and 3rd-person, it brings you into the comic book story. One of Wings’ bounciest tunes, it’s another engaging and just well thought out lyric. It attempts something different, has a tiny comic strip included in its presentation and Wings’ harmonies work well. Linda is getting better – slightly less rough in her “ahhh”s. Nice, albeit brief solo from new lead guitarist Jimmy McCulloch. Probably my favorite lead guitarist Paul has worked with. I first heard this when I was a teen and though I wasn’t into comics, as a youth, I appreciated the vibe and style.

Letting Go (8.5/10)
    A snakey, sweaty, murky rock effort in a stale-aired, dingy, dark nightclub, “Letting Go” is a track that didn’t do well as a single by Paul standards, but it’s a major part of Venus And Mars and there’s enough hook to be satisfying. The beefy horns are a welcome addition with their meaty riffs closing the track well, diversifying his harder rocking moments. The bit with Linda singing when Paul references her is a nice moment. McCulloch gets another moment for a guitar solo – that usually helps along Wings’ rock tracks. He gets a nice counter riff going at the very end and I wish they used that for the whole coda against the main horn riff. Paul also ad-libs some vocally at the end – I like his “do you feel like letting go” coda on Wings Over America. Again, I agree with many here that the efforts are better on that live album.

The MEZ, Who Cares, omikron and 2 others like this.
  18. kaztor

kaztor Music is the Best

Yup, Senior wrote it.

beatlesfan9091 likes this.
  19. WilliamWes

WilliamWes Likes to sing along but he knows not what it means

Venus And Mars (reprise) (7.5/10)
    I like this one better than the opener. Probably because it’s a rare psychedelic excursion, it’s probably supposed to be more space rock, with heavy-echoed vocals and a wide soundscape. The synths and sound effects are great and the segueway into “Spirits Of Ancient Egypt” really benefit the album. It’s too bad the lyrics here drop significantly – whereas we had more engaging, more coherent lyrics on “Rock Show”, “You Gave Me The Answer”, “Magento…”, “Letting Go”, this has us visiting outer space but with no explanation why. I like the “good friend of mine” appearing in multiple verses but why and how would she sell him her (cosmic) sign? “Come away on a strange vacation” – is another that could be re-written. As the title track, you’d expect something a bit more informative, but it’s no biggie – the music’s very colorfully decorated.

Spirits Of Ancient Egypt (5/10)
    The link from the previous track really helps and the sonics on this are well thought out but man Denny Laine’s vocal and the lyrics really drop the ball for me. It starts out like we’re on an archeological exploration only for Denny to come in and start singing a corny love song amongst very great aural texturing. It’s too bad the lyrics continue to insult the great production with throwaway lines that meander even from the corny love song this is. Then with the ‘spirits’ refrains, I’m totally lost. I just don’t get the connection between love and spirits of ancient Egypt. And unfortunately, that same attraction to Egypt Paul seems to have came back with his successful recent album but that album had nothing to do with Egypt. It’s like he wants to reference it but doesn’t know how to go about it. The weak lyric is distracting on this one enough to bring it down multiple notches – the stew line in particular.

Medicine Jar (7/10)
    One of the rare hard rock tracks from Red Rose Speedway on, this isn’t going for headsplitting hard assaults but just grooving muscular rock with Jimmy singing a much better lead vocal than Denny. There’s great rhythm and Paul seems to play better basslines when others are doing leads. It’s pretty catchy and not as dark as it could have been musically, lyrically, it’s one of Wings darkest. Paul rarely does a song like this but allowing it gives Wings some room to spread out.

Call Me Back Again (7.5/10)
    If this was just the length of “Oh Darling”, I’d like it as much but it’s a bit below that one because the 50’s piano gets a little tiresome and the backing vocals are too prominent at the end. Paul’s vocal is one of the best of his solo career and the melody is pretty good, but again, the lyric suffers some. He sounds so passionate and insistent yet he’s doesn’t get deep into what’s bugging him so much.

Listen To What The Man Said (10/10)
    The individual guitar riffs, fluid piano rolling, and gorgeous sax work so well together when they ride along one of Paul’s best melodies - a total radio ready hit with excellent production and compositional skill. Those guitar riffs (Dave Mason helping out) gallop like a horse in the sunny country but then the sax wails like we’re in a nighttime urban scene. The combo is unique enough to give this song a spirit and character rarely heard in the pop/rock world. The chorus rolls off the tongue so well – it’s well written lyrically with a bit of mystery in who ‘the man’ is. Yet, it’s totally universal and I love love the sax solo by Tom Scott. The ascending and descending harmonies are beautiful, showcasing Paul’s confident lead vocal.

Treat Her Gently/Lonely Old People (8/10)
    Years after finding love – after she finally called him back and they listened to ‘the man’ – the two age gracefully together yet without friends around and the sentimentality Paul displays is very moving. It’s one of the few times he seems to be reaching out unlike many early Wings songs where he’s reaching in. The lyrics could be better – “She doesn’t even know her own mind” is very jarring and didn’t have to be so heavy – also the people are just ‘eeking their lives away’ like because their old, they have nothing to do – like they need someone else to play with them. I also don’t get the line “Old people’s home for the day” – why only one day? Maybe a younger couple is visiting and older couple? I don’t know but I get the gist of it and Paul’s trying on this one. The music and orchestration is graceful and the sincerity this album closes out on is the right thing to do.

Crossroads

A little joke of the old people watching TV and hearing this TV show theme. Not really necessary but alright to have.

20. Piiijiii

Piiijiii Hundalasiliah

[​IMG]

21. Bemagnus

Bemagnus Music is fun Thread Starter

Next one
    New album and the hits keep om coming
    Let em in
    Let em in is a song that Iv heard some dislike for . I don t understand why -imo this is vintage McCartney. Extrtemely simple chords, a melody as catchy as glue and a really great melody. Add a very inventive arrangement and some odd but interesting lyrics. What do we get. Of course another mega-hit for Wings but also a vintage McCartney classic. A great start for the album that arguably doesn t hold up to this promise in some parts

Song facts

From Wikipedia:

“Let ‘Em In” is a song by Wings from their 1976 album Wings at the Speed of Sound. It was written and sung by Paul McCartney and reached the top 3 in the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada. It was a #2 hit in the UK, and in the US it was a number 3 pop hit and number 1 easy listening hit. In Canada, the song was #3 for three weeks on the pop chart and #1 for three weeks on the MOR chart of RPM magazine. The single was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America for sales of over one million copies. […] The song is noted for the sound of a doorbell, chiming the first eight notes from the Big Ben tune, before the rhythm begins. Phil and Don Everly, both brothers from the Everly Brothers, are named on the group of seven people who are to be admitted into the house. (“PHIL AND DON”) Martin Luther is also mentioned as well. The others include Sister Susie, Brother John, Brother Michael, Uncle Ernie, and Auntie Gin. The song is noted for the false fade out, which, however, becomes loud for the last two notes of the song as it ends. The song makes use of the piano, drums, brass, including a trombone solo, and wind instruments, featuring flutes, plus backup vocals from Linda and the other members of the group Wings.

The song was released worldwide as a 7″ single, except in France where it was released as 12″ single (the first ever McCartney 12″) with both sides labeled “Special Disco Mix“. In fact these were just normal album versions of the songs.

· His reference to “Sister Suzie” was a reference to Linda, who once recorded a song under the name “Suzie And Taul McCartney "shouted out" to several of his relatives and friends in this song: his aunt ("Auntie Gin") and brother ("Brother Michael"), the Everly Brothers ("Phil and Don"), Keith Moon ("Uncle Ernie") and his famous former bandmate ("Brother John"). His reference to "Sister Suzie" was a reference to Linda, who once recorded a song under the name "Suzie And The Red Stripes."

Paul McCartney told The Mail on Sunday's Event magazine: "When we went to Jamaica on holiday, a lot of the local guys used to call Linda 'Susie' for some reason. And we kind of liked that. Then 'brother John' – I would be thinking either of John Lennon, or Linda's brother, John. But the weirdest thing is, my wife now, Nancy, has a sister Susie and a brother John." >>

Lyrics

Someone knocking at the door
    Somebody ringing the bell
    Someone's knocking at the door
    Somebody's ringing the bell
    Do me a favour
    Open the door
    And let 'em in

Oh yeah

Do me a favour
    Open the door
    And let 'em in
    Let ‘em in

Sister Suzy, Brother John
    Martin Luther, Phil and Don
    Brother Michael, Auntie Gin
    Open the door and let 'em in

Oh yeah

Uncle Ernie, Auntie Gin

Yeah, yeah

Do me a favour
    Open the door
    And let 'em in

Oh yeah, yeah, let ‘em in now

Uncle Ernie, Uncle Ian

Yeah, yeah

Do me a favour
    Open the door
    And let 'em in
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

22. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

The part about this song that I love so much is the production.

Who Cares likes this.
  23. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Except that the first single from the album was "Silly Love Songs". The second was "Let 'Em In".

EDIT: Never mind. I forgot that you are doing the entire albums in sequence. carry on.:)

That said, the beauty of "Let 'Em In" is in it's simplicity. It just takes a while to build and that doesn't fare well for the more impatient.

24. Piiijiii

Piiijiii Hundalasiliah

Let 'Em In ~ 4.5/5

Another shining mid-tempo 70's hit by our man. Again a wealth of many melodies and ideas.

"Wings At The Speed Of Sound" is the Wings' "band album". I wish it wasn't. Also most songs are too long.

25. Bemagnus

Bemagnus Music is fun Thread Starter

You are right of course
    With that said I find it logical to go through the albums

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.