Pecko deadwax Led Zeppelin IV orig. Issue

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by karmapolice, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. procco23

procco23 Forum Resident

US 1841

I have a US red/green copy with -E/-E matrices, Porky and AT/@P on side 1, and Pecko Duck and AT/@P on side 2. Copy is a little beat up but I picked it from the $1 bin so can't complain...

Dr.Gonzo312 likes this.
  2. The Hud

The Hud Breath of the Kingdom, Tears of the Wild

I feel dumb, I can't see the Pecko or Porky markings in the pictures. Please help!

3. inperson

inperson Senior Member

What a sloppy stamper! Makes it look like a bootleg cover. Cool!

4. funknik

funknik He who feels it.

I have this Record Club copy but with -E matices on both sides . . . sounds pretty good, although the cymbals are "splashy" - it kind of bothers me on "Levee Breaks" . . . not a very clean copy, but found it in the $2 bin and it plays through fine . . . any idea why Piros signed this? The metal parts must have come from Peckham in the UK, right?

5. ncblue

ncblue Well-Known Member

Picked up a Pecko/Pecko Duck pressing in great shape for $8. Sounds pretty good

6. jeff kleinberg

jeff kleinberg Senior Member

Yeah this is a hard one. It seem like each combo of Pecko, Pecko Duck, and Porky yields a slightly different tonal balance. Have about 3-4 copies, still figuring out which one I like best. Some have great drums on Levee, but thin vocals with some screechy parts. Think I'll need a find a UK copy and check it out.

marcfeld69 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.