Picts from rare CDs and my equipment...

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Claus, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claus

Claus Senior Member Thread Starter

I'm still workin' on my homepage, but I have uploaded some picts from my CD/LP collection and my stereo gear.

Collection

Rarities

Well, I will post more picts as soon as possible... enjoy!

2. Andrew

Andrew Chairman of the Bored

Claus, is that Decca Dvorak 9th an original? Gotta love those 1960's jacket designs!:)

3. Claus

Yes, all Decca's Mercury's, RCA's are original first pressings. At that time we still had fine artwork... look at the classical titles today...

4. ArneW

ArneW Senior Member

Claus,

Since you have the top-of-the-line Well Tempered, perhaps you could suggest a cartridge for my WTRP? I'm using a Denon DL-103 right now. It's very detailed, but lacks a bit of warmth. I'd love to hear an alternative from a DCC-trained ear.

Arne

5. Claus

Arne... the Well Tempered Signature was only very short in production... it's my favorite turntable, and my Well deserves a very good cartridge. I do prefer a warm but also a detailed an accurate sound.

I used a lot of cartridges on various turntables (Audio Exklusiv, Rega...)... I like the Benz, Koetsu and now the Lyra Parnassus. I had the Clavis before... cheap in comparison against the Parnassus, and very good sound too. It depends what you want...

PS: I have updated my homepage with more picts from rare DCC records, and a pict from Steve and me... more will follow! Go to: http://www.ccheng.de/musik/raritaeten.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.