Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Please give me advise on paypal/ebay problem

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Chris Desjardin, Dec 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Send in a complaint to eBay and Paypal. This chump doesn't deserve positive feedback.

I just bought a UK copy of McCartney, and it had a real nasty warp in it. Bad enough not to track. I emailed the chap, and he sent the money back through Paypal. It wasn't a lot of money anyway.

There are a lot of people who shouldn't be able to sell vinyl. You have to be careful, but some of it is luck too, sometimes bad. :(

Sorry to hear, Chris. It would have been more entertaining to see $25 set on fire, right? Persue this through the correct channels. Don't let this lie....

2. PMC7027

PMC7027 Forum Hall Of Fame

I really was saying that you do not have to link a checking account to PayPal. In my opinion, it would be "worth it" to have my PayPal account suspended in order to get the "chargeback" funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.