[POLL] Favourite 2012-singles (Round 1) (Check videos before voting)

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by PanaPlasma, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PanaPlasma

PanaPlasma Forum Resident Thread Starter

Fun.: I don't like the vocals, and the over the top "happy feel" of the song. This is the kind of stuff they play here on commercial radio (Fun., Snow Patrol, Guetta,...).

Nick Minaj: Did you see her T in the Park-show? Wasn't this song produced by David Guetta. If there's one guy that made feel ashamed to be a European, it's him. One of the worst dj/producers ever. Pre-recorded cd's and ghostproducers :)

2. PanaPlasma

3. DJ WILBUR

DJ WILBUR The Cappuccino Kid

finally got my votes in, i wanted to hear all the songs I'd not been familiar with, why else vote in a poll like this and finding the time for all of that, well takes a while, ....I find it hard to believe Noel Gallagher is leading the way, clearly says something about new music listeners in this place....

now on to poll #2....

my favorite song on this list right now is "Mira"...would love to hear that on radio stations, that's a wonderful "summer" song if ever I've heard one...would be like hearing Girl From Ipanema on the radio when it was new..oh, those were the days of radio...

your diverse list should mirror what a top 40 type radiostation in 2012 should be like...a dream for another universe i guess...thanks for your hard work on this.

4. PanaPlasma

Here you can hear these songs frequently on the radio. But lately it's also getting more "crappy". The majors are really pissed off that many of the biggest hits come from independent labels :)

5. PanaPlasma

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.