Poor Customer Service Recently

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by bullmkt3, Dec 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullmkt3

bullmkt3 Forum Resident Thread Starter

I am sure there are other threads on here about this. I have had two difficult experiences with a large cell phone company starting with a "V". Locally I waited for 10 minutes for a sales associate while three employees were walking around with their tablets. A young girl came in afterwards and they all ran to see who could help her first. I left and purchased a new iphone 11 on their website. After the purchase I filed a claim for Assurian Insurance, the only option V offers, and requested a repair on a glass screen for three weeks in the future, today. I took the day off from work just for this appointment. Thirty minutes before the appointment the technician called to say he does not have the part. I asked why didn't he call me earlier. I was not dealing with a bright person. I tried every option on V to speak to customer service, to no avail. I guess this is my only option to complain. I strongly would recommend anyone wanting to work with "V" to reconsider.
    Has something like this happened to you lately.

2. Christian Hill

Christian Hill It's all in the mind

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valourous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! (carves V in sign with sword) The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.(Laughs wheezily)

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.