Pop Market

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by hbbfam, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

?

2. Semolina Pilchard

Semolina Pilchard Forum Resident

Where I live, only if it fits in the mailbox.

3. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

That's why I got a bigger mailbox, so LP sized packages could fit in it!
    And where I live, if you have the label already printed up and you take it to the post office, you don't have to wait in
    line. You just put it on the counter. Pretty simple really.

:--)

George Blair likes this.
  4. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Well... End of day and the promised return labels have not materialized. So I guess I call them again tomorrow.

5. fiftyfivefilms

fiftyfivefilms Forum Resident

White shoes here also... return label promised.

6. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

I have just received White Shoes LP not the Emmylou Harris 6LP box. So trying to contact Popmarket/Collectors Choice via Discogs. I'm not very hopeful, as it's an international order but will give it a go, and will probably end up putting it down to experience! I also ordered the Prince4ever box....so far nothing.

7. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

It can take 24-48 hours to receive the return label by email. I learned this when I told the rep that I would stay on the phone with him until the email was received.

Myke likes this.
  8. imarcq

So you waited on the phone for 24-48 hours until the email was received? That's dedication for you! ;)

Myke, superstar19 and black sheriff like this.
  9. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

I was hoping someone would get that. You’re sharp imarcq. :laugh:

Myke and imarcq like this.
  10. imarcq

:wave:

black sheriff likes this.
  11. imarcq

Good news it that the Prince 4Ever 4LP box arrived today with no complaints at £16. However that joy is somewhat offset by the lone Emmylou LP that cost me £22...

Myke, black sheriff and Juggsnelson like this.
  12. JasonA

JasonA Forum Resident

I would love to buy that European release of the Prince 4LP set for the $20.99 that Collectors Choice International currently has it listed for:
    "Ships from United States" "Unavailable in United States" :realmad: Of course, the US version is $45 :mudscrying:

imarcq likes this.
  13. imarcq

I know it's weird isn't it? Mine arrived by courier from US today. You would have thought it would just cost them less to ship it to domestic US.

JasonA likes this.
  14. allbrosca

allbrosca Dancing Madly Backwards

I decided to phone popmarket. They are looking into it and will get back to me because I am in Canada. Given the cost of shipping they don't know if they will require me to send back what I received. They are also looking to see if they have the box (fat chance!). Let's see how long that takes!

15. allbrosca

That was quick. Refund issued. I think phoning is the way to go

csaudvid, Myke and imarcq like this.
  16. ENelson409

ENelson409 Forum Resident

I received Emmylou's Cimmaron yesterday. Are they breaking up the box sets and randomly mailing out the lps? Started the return process this morning.

re earlier comments, it is probably better to actually wait in line and get a receipt that you mailed the lp back to popmarket, based on feedback comments on Discogs.

Juggsnelson and imarcq like this.
  17. allbrosca

From talking to them apparently the product ID number they have for the box and each LP in the box is one and the same. They dont appear to in fact have the box.

Myke and imarcq like this.
  18. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City south of Detroit

I’ll definitely be calling

csaudvid and Myke like this.
  19. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

I finally got my first return label through Discogs. No reply to the second issue yet...

Strangely, they don't provide an RMA number, just a link to a completely generic return label with no tracking number.

To protect yourself, you HAVE to go to the post office and have them stamp/notarize the receipt for the return. What a hassle (as someone else mentioned). Normally, I'd just put the album in the USPS mailbox and be done with it. But if you don't go to the post office and get the notarization, then if it doesn't get back to them, you have no proof you sent it.

20. allbrosca

Update: They told me I could keep Evangeline and issued me a full refund.

Tjazz, csaudvid, Juggsnelson and 2 others like this.
  21. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Free healthcare, nationwide legalized recreational marijuana, and now free records. :buttkick:

oldjollymon, csaudvid, JasonA and 7 others like this.
  22. imarcq

I just got a full refund for the Emmylou set which is great news. They have given me a UK address to return the White Shoes LP to and asked me to reply with a copy of the post office receipt. I don't think Discogs message system allows attachments, so I said I'd give them the tracking number, or would email the receipt photo if they provide an address. I'll still have to pay to return it though, unless they intend to refund the cost of that when they see the receipt? Still it's more than I expected....

23. imarcq

Any chance of some free love??? ;)

24. Leviathan

Leviathan Forum Resident

Anyone still waiting for a refund on the Emmylou debacle? I called last week and they said they received my return and issued me a refund but it still hasn’t shown up on my bank account.

25. Jgirar01

Jgirar01 Forum Resident

I had to open a case on discogs to get a response on a refund after returning. Otherwise they did not respond.once I opened a case they responded in an hour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.