Popmarket Deals Thread (New Site!)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by GentleSenator, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Señor Valasco!

Señor Valasco! Yo bebo mi leche con tabasco

THANKS10 is still working

Lewisboogie and GentleSenator like this.
  2. Lewisboogie

Lewisboogie “Bob Robert”

I just picked up Gene Clark’s Collection for
    $9.

3. adm62

adm62 Senior Member

15 returns? And you just kept buying from them?

Biittner Hair Flyin' likes this.
  4. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

In all fairness, the PopMarket Discogs store is notorious for advertising one version such as a box set and shipping another such as a single disc. I’ve done 2 or 3 returns for that reason which probably matches the number of returns I’ve had across hundreds of orders over the years from these related companies (PM, DD, iCD, etc.).

5. Jesse O Taylor

Jesse O Taylor Forum Resident

The reason I kept buying from them was because they kept mispricing listings, and I scored a lot of killer stuff for obscenely cheap (like, 80-90% off).
    Most of the time it worked out in my favor, but sometimes it didn't. It was well worth the trouble, and thanks to my misadventures everyone here is now aware that PopMarket will blatantly screw you over with returns if you're not vigilante.

GentleSenator, MrJerry1876 and adm62 like this.
  6. srsch

srsch Senior Member

7. Fred Dender

Fred Dender Forum Resident

8. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

9. NewKidInTown

NewKidInTown Forum Resident

Worth a shot!

10. J Luc

J Luc Forum Resident

Looks like I got in right at the wire. I had it in my basket at PopMarket overnight while I contemplated whether I really needed it (no, but...) and, last night, it appeared at approximately the same price at Deep Discount and Import CDs. I decided to go ahead and order it about 40 minutes ago. After I ordered, I checked and it could not be found on any of the three website. I know the chances of getting it are slim but I guess it will provide some entertainment in the next couple of months to see if it will be cancelled or fulfilled.

Fred Dender likes this.
  11. Mike H.

Mike H. Forum Resident

it'll get cancelled most likely. they have a habit of doing this. list the vinyl at an SACD price then cancel all orders.

12. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

Yeah, I won't be surprised.