Popmarket Deals Thread (New Site!)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by GentleSenator, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Mike H.

Mike H. Forum Resident

Damn! Pretty sure mine was cancelled everywhere.

2. Mike H.

Mike H. Forum Resident

I’ll give ya $50 for it

3. dastinger

dastinger Forum Resident

I'm in Portugal. It'll cost me more than that after taxes. And shipping it to the US would be costly. I'm sure it wouldn't be worth it to you in the end.

Mike H. likes this.
  4. Mike H.

Mike H. Forum Resident

I was just kidding! Funny that they cancelled a lot of orders but let one to Portugal slip through!

5. dastinger

dastinger Forum Resident

Ah! Missed the joke ahahahah.

Yeah, and I asked for cancellation at the time but never thought about it again. It cost me €67 after taxes and shipping. I don't have much margin to make a profit, but I know I won't lose money at least.

Mike H. likes this.
  6. Mike H.

Mike H. Forum Resident

I would have picked it up for that price! So I think you still end up on top unless you don’t like the album. Sadly mine got cancelled. I ordered from a few different places that all had them at that price but all got pretty quickly cancelled. Maybe they will go back down to that price though eventually…lots of one steps have dropped in price considerably lately

dastinger likes this.
  7. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

hutlock, joelee, Tjazz and 2 others like this.
  8. Ex-Oligarch

Ex-Oligarch Forum Resident

Popmarket's daily deal is the Virgin Prunes' "A New Form of Beauty" reissue.
    Wtf?!

GentleSenator and hutlock like this.
  9. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Hahahaha I saw that and thought the exact same thing! Pretty obscure for Popmarket!

Ex-Oligarch and GentleSenator like this.
  10. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if Thread Starter

haha man i usually enjoy the popmarket new release/daily deal emails as they tend to pique my interest. this one feels like a troll.

Ex-Oligarch and hutlock like this.
  11. Mike H.

Mike H. Forum Resident

Sort of a deal but picked up the CCR bayou country this week from popmarket and it’s the version using the AP Kevin gray/steve hoffman plates.

12. jasonsouza77

jasonsouza77 Vinyl Enthusiast

hi everyone. im on the importcds website now and i noticed on the main page on the right side there is the "current top sellers" which shows LPs with price drops. this NIN LP is going for under 14usd. Nine Inch Nails Pretty Hate Machine Reissue on ImportCDs
    may i ask if there is a way to search for more of these "current top sellers" or LPs with price drops on this site please? thanks