Post photos of your systems/rooms here! (Part 10)

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by MilesSmiles, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncblue

ncblue Well-Known Member

Lpbin.com
    I love their products. Much more fun flipping through albums rather than squinting to read the spines.

2. MorbidToaster

MorbidToaster Well-Known Member

My BINe should be here tomorrow. Seriously considering 2 big bins.

3. avbuff

avbuff Forum Resident

Great, for sure, but one definitely needs the space to enjoy one of those.

4. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

Thanks for the lead on lpbin.com. The GrooveMat alone is worth knowing about. I also liked seeing the double height bins on their website. That just gets my mental wheels a-turnin'.

After Mazzy's post, I put "record bin" in the search engine and came up with a number of posts but nothing that would suit my needs. I know me. I'd want to design and build my own, anyway. I'm not a bad carpenter.

5. Jellis77

Jellis77 Forum Resident

Thanks the Living Voice speakers are the best I have owned, so natural sounding and relaxing. Hey no alphabetical order (well some). The ones on the bottom three rows are all reissues - Analogue Productions, MFSL, Classic Records, Original Recordings Group, Speakers Corner, Pure Pleasure, Warner etc etc. The ones on the top are pretty much original issues and those are alphabetical.:D

rotst6252 likes this.
  6. Jellis77

Jellis77 Forum Resident

There are two sets the one on the bottom I had built bespoke by a local carpenter. The top ones are from Ikea.

7. Jellis77

Jellis77 Forum Resident

Yeah you're right - will repost when I get a chance - crappy phone cameras/or shouldn't take pictures whilst having a few drinks:tsk:

Metralla likes this.
  8. Ham Sandwich

Ham Sandwich Senior Member

I don't get concerned with photo quality for this thread. It's a thread for posting snapshots of your room, gear, and music collection. We'd miss out on some interesting gear and rooms if people decided not to post because they can't do a professional looking photo.

9. guitarget

guitarget Forum Resident

He didn't ask for a professional photo, he asked for one in focus. It doesnt take a professional to focus a camera properly.
    I too would love to see his great room in focus. That photo is very blurry.

10. Metralla

Metralla Joined Jan 13, 2002

Thank you - that is all I asked and Jellis77 responded nicely.

11. Jellis77

Jellis77 Forum Resident

20130131_204956.jpg

Hopefully this one is a little better - listening to "Radio City" last night...

barfko and Blue Collar Man like this.
  12. Metralla

Thanks.

13. jon9091

jon9091 Master Of Reality

Beautiful system.

14. Jellis77

Jellis77 Forum Resident

Thanks Jon. I'm finally really happy with the system. The big 845 valve's can go very loud if that's what I want for some AC/DC or Zep, but are also very detailed for acoustic jazz and guitar stuff - for example the recent Nick Drake reissue. I've tried to keep it as simple as possible, and for me two channels with vinyl and valves is always where's its at - but its nice to also find a digital sound via the Sugden CD player that I can live with. I am also lucky in that the listening room dimensions are almost perfect, which was a major consideration when I bought the house!

15. scotto

scotto Senior Member

Correct--a sharp eye indeed!
    Thanks for all the comments, guys.

motorcitydave likes this.
  16. Jlbrach

Jlbrach Forum Resident

17. Jlbrach

Jlbrach Forum Resident

I just got my 802 diamonds a couple of weeks ago to add to my Mac MC452/MCD500 combo,love it so far!

Metralla likes this.
  18. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

Nice gear. What's next for you, Jlbrach?

19. motorcitydave

motorcitydave Enlightened Rogue In Memoriam

Very cool. Simple yet effective. It reminds me of my system. :cool:

20. brew ziggins

brew ziggins Forum Prisoner

I'm sure the gear sounds fab but I really dig the 'working collection' look.

21. Metralla

-Suggestion: quality after-market power cords and a good power strip or conditioner. I'm a Running Springs fan.

22. MorbidToaster

MorbidToaster Well-Known Member

A Running Springs conditioner is the last thing I want to as to my rig before stamping it as done. Glad to know they have fans.

23. Jlbrach

Jlbrach Forum Resident

nothing on the agenda at the moment,have to take a break after dropping way too much money...my last upgrade was 13 years ago so amortized i guess it isnt all that bad..well at least thats what i tell myself,still i get great pleasure out of it and life is short!

motorcitydave likes this.
  24. Jlbrach

Jlbrach Forum Resident

I'm sure the gear sounds fab but I really dig the 'working collection' look.

well,after I bought the gear I had to go out and buy some new audiophile discs didnt ,so after several listening sessions the discs are scattered all around.....also am rediscovering many of the thousands of discs I have bought over the years,having a ball!

25. motorcitydave

motorcitydave Enlightened Rogue In Memoriam

That's what I'm talkin' about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.