Prices On Ebay!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Michael, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O! Thread Starter

The prices on ebay are out of control! I've been searching for a while for the Japanese Mini LP version of Deja Vu...Well it showed up on EBAY at a buy now price of $199.99. Someone PAID the buy now price! Truly amazing. I guess I will NEVER own that one.

2. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

That price is a bargain! Wow, I've seen it go for more than that! I can't afford the $199.00....

But I agree with you - auctions are nutty places to buy things. The few and far between bargains are pretty scarce. You have to search for poorly listed items.....

Some kind soul made me a CDR of this title. It sounds fantastic on my HDCD machine (it's a HDCD encoded disc).

3. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Best way to combat high priced eBays is to CDR whenever possible ;)

4. Doug Hess Jr.

Doug Hess Jr. Senior Member

BUT...you can't always find someone who has what you want or get them to CDR. For example, I wouldn't pay $78 for Chicago Transit Authority on SONY SBM Gold on Ebay, but I don't know anyone who has one...

5. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

I'd LOVE that Chicago CD! Or any decent chicago release! I can't afford that $78.00 either :( . Or more to the point, it's simply NOT worth that price. :mad:

You know what? I think that Sony will be releasing some Chicago on SACD which will )should?) blow that gold disc out of the water! I can get four SACDs for that one gold disc! Not worth the price, I tell ya!

Lets see what the future will bring. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.