Rare and unic copy of MC Miker G & Sven Holiday Rap LP

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by xavierBCN, Aug 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xavierBCN

xavierBCN New Member Thread Starter

Hello everyone. This is Xavier from Spain.

I am now only looking for an answer, excuse to me if this is not the correct place, wanna know if there are other copys like this, but I was searching a lot of sites and can't find anything similar. I want to know where I can let to sell it, maybe to tasating or graduate the vinyl like the video games...I don't know.

It is a LP demo test pressing in translucent red of M.C. Miker G and Deejay Sven "Holiday rap" in super 45 format Blanco y Negro music Spanish edition 1986

Anybody knows about it?

Thank you so much [​IMG] !!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2021
  2. Lost In The Flood

Lost In The Flood Feeding an invisible goat

Standard non-demo black vinyl version of that edition is going for One Euro upwards on discogs.
    Most expensive standard 12" black vinyl Blanco Y Negro version is currently on sale for 15 euros.
    M.C. Miker "G" & Deejay Sven – Holiday Rap (1986, Vinyl)

Your version doesn't seem to be in their database, be a good idea to ask about it on there & add as much info about it as possible to discogs.
    All versions of Holiday Rap currently catalogued on discogs M.C.Miker"G" & Deejay Sven* - Holiday Rap

Discogs forum: Discogs Forum

Help on adding releases to the database Quick Start Guide For New Contributors

Not sure Holiday Rap has enough of a (post?) ironic cult following for it to be worth much but good luck.

(I like it mostly ironically & your copy looks cooler than the actual track).

3. xavierBCN

Yhank you so much for you answer!! I will do. I will continuing looking more information about this release but trust me, this record was made by hand. The person who let me, worked on that blanco y negro records fabric and he made it by him self. The record has got some marks that denote furtive hand-made.

I have got more records like this. Lionel Ritchie & Commodores with Diana Ross printed in green vinyl, Fancy "Contact" in transparent, Bad Boys blue "Hot Girls" in blue too (This is so cool). Whould you like to see it?

Thanks a lot again and best regards from Barcelona!

4. Lost In The Flood

Lost In The Flood Feeding an invisible goat

If it was an after hours one-off pressing it'll be technically counterfeit/unofficial and you won't be able to sell it on discogs.

5. xavierBCN

No it is not a counterfeit and off course is unofficial, this record never was released in this color. But is a genuine Blanco y Negro spanish copy, but in red. This mus have a price for someone or not??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.