Received your "Pre-order" 2014 Beatles Mono vinyl records from Merchbar and/or Udiscover?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by joe spagnatti, Oct 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimod99

jimod99 Daddy or chips?

Universal have a division in Russia, I have genuine (not Beatles) releases from them.

2. Greenalishi

Greenalishi Birds Aren’t Real

I'm still waiting anyone have any info on when these vinyls will be shipped?

3. spacecoyote

spacecoyote Astral Resident

Great, now how about pics of the jacket and LP labels?

akmonday likes this.
  4. boogieman

boogieman Forum Resident

I tried ordering Sgt. Peppers LHCB from merchbar, and after 3 months they refunded my order.

5. fmfxray373

fmfxray373 Capitol LPs in the 70s were pretty good.

I have posted a picture I think it is in the other mono thread about 4-5 months ago. Of the box and the record.

These guys on discogs with good feedback ratings wouldn’t be still selling them today if they were doing fakes. You have to remember that $100 dollars to them for one album is much more than to us because of the exchange rate. If there was a factory putting out counterfeits that even came close to the 2014s in jacket and pressing quality you would be seeing them on EBay. I haven’t seen any.

These would not be as easy to counterfeit as the CD mono box.

ispace and Szeppelin75 like this.
  6. fmfxray373

7. fmfxray373

8. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

WMTC likes this.
  9. fmfxray373

10. Dinstun

Dinstun Forum Resident

Vinyl? How do they sound?

11. spacecoyote

Beats me.

12. joe spagnatti

joe spagnatti Forum Resident Thread Starter

AGAIN people...
    Please people, don't clog up this thread with other topics, like counterfeits (I'm sure there's a thread about that.) PLEASE let's keep on track and keep this about these orders we've made (and updates) from Merchbar and Udiscover!
    thanks.

Vinyl_Blues likes this.
  13. Merchbar Mono shipping

[​IMG]

14. jimod99

jimod99 Daddy or chips?

They don’t exist

You will never receive them

Cancel your order

Get your money back

Close thread

15. Curiosity

Curiosity Just A Boy

Enjoy!

fmfxray373 likes this.
  16. joe spagnatti

DO THEY HAVE YOUR $$$??? Obviously not...if they did, you wouldn't say "close thread," so don't be so selfish...What do YOU have to gain by saying "close thread??"
    WE need this thread open.

What part of this do people not understand?:
    Please people, don't clog up this thread with useless "opinions" about whether or not you think people "shoulda" done this and done that...let's keep this for REAL info regarding UPDATES, about these orders we've made.
    (How many times do I have to re-post this??!!):rolleyes:

17. jimod99

jimod99 Daddy or chips?

Its a step by step guide :rolleyes:

What part of “You are never going to receive these records” do you not understand?

It’s a first world problem, cancel your order, get your money back, lower your blood pressure.

You can thank me later :tiphat:

18. joe spagnatti

We may not get them, IN THE MEANTIME, those of US who actually have a "horse in this race," (NOT YOU) will communicate with each other...

CAN YOU READ? If so, read what I wrote above and stop wasting peoples' time with your useless and unhelpful opinions!

19. jimod99

jimod99 Daddy or chips?

Calm down, you'll give yourself a heart attack.

Although when it does eventually arrive it will be hand delivered by Paul McCartney riding a pink unicorn.

20. joe spagnatti

I am calm.

Obviously you can't read, can you?

FYI...I will no longer dignify your posts with a response...you are obviously a trouble-making "troll" with nothing better to do.

Good luck finding something else to occupy your time!:wave:

21. spacecoyote

Now you’re just being ridiculous. You and I both know there’s no such thing as a “Paul McCartney”.

groovelocked likes this.
  22. joe spagnatti

:laughup:

23. gckcrispy

gckcrispy Forum Resident

Got this message today -- unprompted, as I had not emailed them or requested an update:

"Unfortunately, a production delay has affected your order and we do not currently have an expected time-frame for when this will ship. We are so sorry for the inconvenience!"

24. What he and the others (including myself ) are sayin is that these have not been repressed or are not being repressed in the imminent future. Apple is on to others things for the time being, so any boxes and titles that may be available are one-offs or found stock. I have no idea why these vendors are listing these on and off, but they cannot order them up from the label. So unless they have copies in hand or in their warehouse, they won't be selling/shipping them. Unless of course a box or two shows up in some closet in Poughkeepsie. :tiphat:

stevenson66g and jimod99 like this.
  25. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

Joe, will you please become a Bob Dylan Fan/Collector and start hating the Beatles.......
    Or Bruce Springsteen or something else.

Please, for US and humanity.

Beave

hutlock and jimod99 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.