Record/CD Stores in South Florida?

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by teaser5, Dec 20, 2011.

1. DigitalBlues

DigitalBlues Well-Known Member

In Palm Beach country check out Top Five Records in Lake Worth. The owner is very down to earth and sells albums in great condition. I don't even bother inspecting them anymore. If he says mint, it's mint.

steelydanguy and dee like this.
  2. rogertheshrubber

rogertheshrubber Forum Resident

Last time I was in Delray Beach /Boca area I went in to one of the many pawn shops on Federal. Picked up the coveted 2cd Johnny Rivers anthology on Rhino.
    For 50 cents! (after ripping to HD sold for $50).

At least for CDs, great deals to be found if you are willing to venture into those (seedy) pawn shops.

Adamski777 likes this.
  3. Adamski777

Adamski777 Forum Resident

love those kinds of scores!

4. Timothy Fiacco

Timothy Fiacco Active Member

Vinyl Request Records at 1244 Sarno Rd, Melbourne, FL 32935 is a great vinyl only shop. The owners name is Chris - a great guy that lets you dig through boxes of treasures he has recently picked up. If you get to them before he does he gives you a decent discount.

5. black sheriff

black sheriff Forum Resident

I’ve been meaning to get over here and post some pictures. I finally made it to Technique Records last month. Mike wasn’t around but the girl working there was very helpful and friendly. Good selection and prices are same as Discogs median for titles, same way he priced at Radio-active. Store is clean and vinyl was well organized. I didn’t have time to look through the CDs. I think they’re still tweaking the layout of the store, from what the girl was telling me. I ended up buying a couple of LPs, Jacob Miller and Gregory Isaacs. There’s parking on the street and a few spots around the back of the store. A good vibe. Hope they do well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aftermath and dee like this.