Release Date ISAAC HAYES/HOT BUTTERED SOUL SACD ?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Khorn, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khorn

Khorn Dynagrunt Obversarian Thread Starter

I have pre-ordered this one and am anxious to get it. Anyone know what the release date is?

2. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

I don't know, but it's influencing me to get an SACD player soon...

Didn't I read somewhere recently that this was to be released in DVD-A?

3. Khorn

All I know is that it's due out this month on SACD and i've pre-ordered it from Elusive. I just don't know the exact release date. It has always been a favourite of mine.

4. Vivaldinization

Vivaldinization Active Member

My avatar says hello to Isaac Hayes, and gladly accept his "donations" for the World Literacy Crusade.

-D

5. syogusr

syogusr New Member

Prestige is releasing the remastered Sonny Rollins/Plus 4 ( the same as the SACD Mo-Fi) on August 20th. I wonder if Mo-Fi is releasing the Rolling and the Isaac Hayes on that date also? Let's face it, it seems as if everything is coming out on that date:)

6. Metralla

Metralla Joined Jan 13, 2002

Hanging off my home page at www.geocities.com/ghtoz is a list of coming SACD releases. I have the Isaac Hayes SACD down as "August 2002" and that's all I know. I try to keep this list up to date - it was correct as of July 26.

regards,
    Metralla

7. MagicAlex

MagicAlex Gort Emeritus

Should be out at the end of this month. I have both MoFis pre-ordered along with about 8 other new titles coming out in Aug. I will be a broke, but happy, individual next moth. Thanks Steve! :D Big CREEDENCE smile!

8. bmoura

bmoura Senior Member

Last time I talked to Mobile Fidelity, they said the Isaac Hayes SACD would be out in September.

9. Khorn

Re: Re: Release Date ISAAC HAYES/HOT BUTTERED SOUL SACD ?

Oh well, good things are worth waiting for. (not too long I hope)

10. bmoura

bmoura Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: Release Date ISAAC HAYES/HOT BUTTERED SOUL SACD ?

I hear you - that one is on my list of SACDs to get as well.

In fact, I'd like to see Mobile Fidelity take a look at some of the other Isaac Hayes albums. Especially the Shaft Soundtrack where a Multichannel Mix from the '70s exists. That could be fun on a Multichannel/Stereo SACD !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.