Rhino 12 Days Of Christmas (Ramones)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by palisantrancho, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Elephant Talk

Elephant Talk Well-Known Member

Yes is quite tempting. If I didn't have the RSD show, I'd jump on it. How's Rhino's pressing of the Last Waltz?

2. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Does the old coupon work on this sale ?

3. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

Post #24 said they used it on their purchase. It was not accepted on my big Yes box. As a matter of fact I was not able to get the check-out button to check me out on browsers Google, and Brave, and then on Edge it finally did. I kind of felt like the discount code jinx'd me the first two tries, so I did not attempt it the third time. I wanted to big box before it came up "out of stock" suddenly.

But anyway, maybe smallish purchases it works, but the big expenditures are a no-go for the code.

4. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

"Does the old coupon work on this sale ?"

FYI Post #24 was from last year's sale where we were able to use a coupon. Seems they have disabled it for this years sale sadly.

5. theclipper

theclipper Forum Resident

Curious about this as well

6. n.phelge

n.phelge Forum Resident

elusivedisc has the same hype text (The Band The Last Waltz 180g 3LP ) identifying this as the Rocktober release and reviews on discogs state it is Chris Bellman (The Band - The Last Waltz )

Elephant Talk likes this.
  7. the real pope ondine

the real pope ondine Forum Resident

says in stock now if you to go for it!

8. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

Oh I went for it, indeed!

9. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

10. caleb1138

caleb1138 Forum Resident

I'd go for The Last Waltz at that price but $8 shipping is turning me off...

Elephant Talk likes this.
  11. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

$100.00 purchase and above gets the free shipping. So I always drop in an additional Quadio SACD or something to get that break.

12. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

I wanted to grab the LZ - 4 album on clear vinyl when it goes on sale 12/12, but I don't want to over pay for shipping. So I'll need the BBA box set discounted as well that week. I don't think it will work out.

13. Mike H.

Mike H. Forum Resident

14. Beholdentonoone

15. Kevin j

Kevin j The 5th 99

What was the Bowie? I don’t see anything.

Ex-Oligarch likes this.
  16. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

It’s markdowns on basically the whole catalog but it is on his Artist page rather than the 12 Days page?

David Bowie Rhino - Official Store

Includes good prices on all of the Brilliant Live Adventures titles, which is cool. Don’t often see those this cheap at all. I’m a little salty because I just bought a dinged up copy of the last one I needed at a place locally here for $35 and now they are all on sale for $24. D’oh!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
  17. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

Really nice tempting price to finally get the Live Adventures box but i thought there was some issues with them iirc

hutlock likes this.
  18. hutlock

I think the issues might have been with the initial pressings, but then they did another run of them and they have all seemed fine to me—mine are all from those pressings and there aren’t any issues but YMMV.

Swordsandchains likes this.
  19. Swordsandchains

good to know, $170 with the box is a great price

hutlock likes this.
  20. Vinyl Junkie

Vinyl Junkie Forum Resident

I can only wish that 4lp boxset of Led Zeppelin How the West was One gets restocked on the 12th.

caleb1138 likes this.
  21. George Blair

George Blair Senior Member

The silly expensive Ziggy Stardust Motion Picture BluRay/CD is $35.99. Worth it for the additional Jeff Beck Medley added to the movie, and it looks great.

hutlock likes this.
  22. warpig

warpig Senior Member

Is it gone?

23. Swordsandchains

no, you have the add all 7 pieces individually to your cart

Fred Dender and warpig like this.
  24. hutlock

No—they don’t sell it as a complete box, you have to buy all the individual pieces (including the empty box if you want that) so that is how much it will cost to do that. Just click the link I posted above and it is all still there. They released all of the live albums one at a time so there never was a “complete” box to purchase.

EDIT: what @Swordsandchains said!

25. Beholdentonoone

Interesting that most everything from the sale is still available EXCEPT the Van Halen box. Bizarre as this was a pre-order...not even out yet.

The Collection (1978-1984) (6LP)

I'm a little bummed as I was holding off on purchasing this and was planning on grabbing it before the sale ended. I'm even more bummed when looking at the aftermarket and seeing what the asking price on this set is...:doh:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2023