Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Rolling Stones 2019 U.S. Summer Tour

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Bowie Fett, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Elliottmarx

Elliottmarx Always in the mood for Burt Bacharach

Great story. I loved those overnight ticket hunts. Lot's of fun.

Oatsdad likes this.
  2. Experiencereunited

Experiencereunited Forum Resident

Yes Ive noticed this with airlines too. EVA charged me $100 in fees for my “free” frequent flyer ticket!

All Down The Line likes this.
  3. LPhound15

LPhound15 Forum Resident

Well, they're officially coming back to the US in some form. These banners were seen in Austin, Tampa and Detroit today.

[​IMG]

4. Dreaddazzman

Dreaddazzman Forum Resident

If they're playing Detroit, Cleveland seems like an unlikely stop, which is a bummer.

Matthew Tate likes this.
  5. MRamble

MRamble Forum Resident

6. coniferouspine

coniferouspine Forum Resident

This may have already been touched on by others in the thread, but the rumor I have heard consistently, was that this summer they will most likely be doing a number of the NFL cities/markets/outdoor stadiums that they skipped over last time, plus a couple other non-NFL dates in other places. But all stadiums. And most of the dates will be the NFL cities that didn't get a show last time. Because supposedly the deal with the NFL for the merch shirts and the hype campaign was meant for all the NFL cities/stadiums/teams.

7. All Down The Line

All Down The Line Forum Resident

That's Superbold!

8. reddyempower

reddyempower Forum Resident

Haven't received my presale code yet- 8 minutes late. Anybody else get it? I'm talking fan, not amex

Matthew Tate likes this.