Rush Album by Album, Song By Song

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by mark winstanley, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Melllvar

Melllvar No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!

Clockwork Angels Tour:

It's been sometime since I've watched/listened to this one. I pulled out the blu-ray over the weekend and it still remains quite enjoyable and fun to watch. What I like is the setlist with tracks from the band's deep catalog of the 80s. It was great to hear 'Grand Designs', 'Territories' and swank drum solo added to 'Where's My Thing?'. In addition, hearing the Clockwork Angels album with a string section was pretty cool and interesting. In the end, it was great to see/hear the band having fun and sure, Ged's voice wasn't up to par, it didn't detract from the enjoyment of the concert.

johnny q and mark winstanley like this.
  2. robcar

robcar Forum Resident

Clockwork Angels Tour Disc Two:

Caravan - cool to see the strings come out to play behind the band for the second set. Solid version of this one. The vocals are back into Geddy's 2012 range.

Clockwork Angels - I don't enjoy this live version nearly as much as the album recording for some reason. It's not bad but just seems to be missing something.

The Anarchist - excellent performance with the distorted vocal working well. The strings add a lot of drama and tension here.

Carnies - not one of my favorite songs, but a good performance and the strings help drive it.

The Wreckers - very good performance.

Headlong Flight/Drumbastica - I actually prefer this live performance to the album version. It seems to have a lot more energy and it incorporates a brief Neil drum solo.

Peke's Repose/Halo Effect - an acoustic Alex solo (with suitable synth backing) begins this before it emerges into the song we know from CA. This is quite lovely and peaceful. Excellent.

Seven Cities Of Gold - solid performance but Geddy's voice shows the strain here more than on the other CA songs.

Wish Them Well - strong version of this one. The strings sound great. I note that the video director has gone back to the quick-cut style of some earlier Rush concert films. I prefer the less ADD style used on the last couple instead.

The Garden - brilliant version of this with gorgeous visuals to accompany it. Alex gets a piano spotlight, which must be a first.

By the way, I was wrong when I said that the setlists for these three shows were identical. In the first set, the middle show (Dallas) is where "The Body Electric" and "Bravado" were performed in place of "Middletown Dreams" and "The Pass", which were played at the first (Phoenix) and last (San Antonio) shows of the three that were used for this live release. In the second set, they played "Seven Cities Of Gold" and "Dreamline" at only the Dallas show, while "Manhattan Project" was played at the Phoenix and San Antonio shows. So that explains where the bonus tracks came from.

Disc Three to come...

mark winstanley likes this.
  3. mark winstanley

mark winstanley Certified dinosaur, who likes physical product Thread Starter

Rush ‎– Rush (Rediscovered)
    Label:
    Moon Records (18) ‎– MN 100, Mercury ‎– B0020138-01, UMe ‎– B0020138-01, Universal Music Group International ‎– B0020138-01, Anthem (5) ‎– B0020138-01
    Format:
    Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Remastered, 200 Gram
    Box Set
    Europe
    Released:
    29 Apr 2014
    Genre:
    Rock
    Style:
    Hard Rock

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

A1 Finding My Way 5:03
    A2 Need Some Love 2:16
    A3 Take A Friend 4:27
    A4 Here Again 7:30

B1 What You're Doing 4:19
    B2 In The Mood 3:36
    B3 Before And After 5:33
    B4 Working Man 7:07
    -----------------------------------------------
    To be honest this 40th anniversary release didn't mean much to me. I am happy for folks that wanted a 200gram copy of the vinyl, but I am passed caring about vinyl. I got back on board in about 2011, and jumped back off the bus in 2012/13.
    I prefer a well mastered cd, with its better frequency range, and more ability for dynamic range, sadly underused by the industry.... but that's my quirk I guess.

Anyway, this set didn't really contain anything new from what I could see, and I had the album. I'm not one to buy a different copy of the same thing unless there was something terribly wrong with the original, or there is something special about the new one.
    So this is a nice thing to offer up to the record buyers, and perhaps folks that had worn out their original vinyl, but essentially was one to walk passed for me.

But, please give us your thoughts about this release, because I know that we have a lot of record buyers on the forum.

Cheers
    Mark

4. RicB

RicB Certified Porcupine Tree Fan

Rush Rediscovered

Can't comment - haven't heard it. Is there any real difference?

5. BluesOvertookMe

BluesOvertookMe Forum Resident

The Garden
    [​IMG]
    It's pretty and its poignant. I enjoy it, but I wonder if it would be considered as highly if it were not:

1. the last song on the last album... And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love you make kind of effect.
    2. A pretty song on an album that is otherwise very heavy and has thick production and therefore stands out.

Not dissing it at all, but I wonder. I'm definitely adding it to a playlist or two.

6. Lamus

Lamus Forum Resident

In my opinion, if The Garden were the 4th song on Snakes and Arrows, it wouldn’t be the same. Context matters.

7. mark winstanley

:righton:

BluesOvertookMe likes this.
  8. BluesOvertookMe

Challenged by an extended favorite/favourite songs list by @Flaevius , I will work on this. I have also never done a favorite/favourite albums list in this thread, but I think it's time. However, it will take me a little while so by the time I publish it, I hope people still care.

But... there are some notes from other posters in this thread that I will quote to give you all some hints...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  9. mark winstanley

I'll be interested mate. I look forward to seeing what gets you.

Lamus and BluesOvertookMe like this.
  10. robcar

robcar Forum Resident

Clockwork Angels Tour Disc Three:

Dreamline - good version here with the addition of the strings; I just wish that the drums were louder in the mix.

The Percussor I/Binary Love Theme II/Steambanger's Ball - this synth-led instrumental leads into another Neil drum solo, albeit more on synth drums than the regular kit. Rather than a single 8-9 minute solo, Neil divided his solos into three different spots at these shows. Possibly a concession to aging or maybe just wanting to do something different. It works pretty well I think.

Red Sector A - the strings are a marvelous addition here. Geddy's vocals are strained, unfortunately. Otherwise, very good.

YYZ - I don't think the strings work as well on this one, but it's an interesting alternate presentation.

The Spirit Of Radio - the strings sit this one out and it's a solid version (vocals excepted) to close out the second set.

Tom Sawyer - not the best live version of this staple; seems lethargic.

2112 (Overture/The Temples Of Syrinx/Grand Finale) - vocals aside, this is a strong performance of the edited form of this song.

Limelight - the first "bonus" is a version taped at one of the soundchecks, although not performed during any of the three shows used for this album. Kind of a strange inclusion since Geddy doesn't even sing all of the lyrics (which makes sense for a soundcheck, but not for a released live album).

Middletown Dreams - performed during the first set at two of these three shows, the song is too hard for Geddy's voice to sing. Otherwise, it's a solid performance (and Neil's face at the end is maybe the most expressive he's ever been on any Rush concert video).

The Pass - also performed during the first set at two of these three shows, this is a very good version of a song I never really liked all that much.

Manhattan Project - brilliant performance of this Rush classic; Geddy's vocal works better here and the strings sound fantastic.

All in all, Clockwork Angels Tour is a worthy addition to the Rush live album catalog, mainly for the strings and the performances of several deep album cuts. The album cover is good and captures the visual feel of the concerts on the tour quite well. I only wish the sound mix was punchier. I think the "bonus" songs should have been integrated to the places in the setlist where they were played instead of being tacked on at the end (the soundcheck performance could also be dropped).

Updated ranking of Rush non-compilation albums:

1. Power Windows
    2. Moving Pictures
    3. Hold Your Fire
    4. Permanent Waves
    5. A Farewell To Kings
    6. Signals
    7. Caress Of Steel
    8. Grace Under Pressure
    9. Hemispheres
    10. Snakes & Arrows
    11. R30: 30th Anniversary World Tour
    12. Snakes & Arrows Live
    13. A Show Of Hands
    14. 2112
    15. Fly By Night
    16. Vapor Trails
    17. Different Stages
    18. Rush In Rio
    19. Clockwork Angels
    20. Grace Under Pressure 1984 Tour
    21. Test For Echo
    22. Clockwork Angels Tour
    23. Roll The Bones
    24. Exit...Stage Left
    25. Time Machine 2011: Live In Cleveland
    26. Presto
    27. All The World's A Stage
    28. Counterparts
    29. Rush
    30. Feedback

11. Quixote Kid

Quixote Kid Well-Known Member

While I've only been here for a few weeks, I have gone back and made it through about the first 25 pages. I have a long ways to go to catch completely up. The idea to make a complete list of putting the albums in order and maybe a top 10 list of songs is a very intimidating thought to me, but I'm going to try and do it. At least the studio albums and then hopefully if I make it completely through the thread I would like to see how my list may or may not change. That said, it's already been changing most of my life...give me a day or two to compile and see what I come up with...

Wil1972, dirkster, Lamus and 2 others like this.
  12. mark winstanley

No stress mate.
    Roll through at your own pace. There will probably be revisits from folks anyway.

As far as lists go....
    Mine change constantly... probably the top two are solid, and the next 2 or 3 move a little bit. After that there could be wholesale changes at any given point.

Do what's right for you :righton:

BluesOvertookMe and Quixote Kid like this.
  13. Veovis

Veovis Forum Resident

Rush Rediscovered marked the beginning of the 40th anniversary releases on vinyl and in hi-res digital. So the only "new" thing is the mastering, done by Sean Magee and afaik the same for the vinyl and hi-res files. I don't do vinyl anymore but I have the 24/192 digital release of this remaster and it sounds good, although I tend to go with the old 80's CD when I'm listening to this album.

The only vinyl albums I bought in this series of Magee remasters were Presto - Snakes & Arrows (minus Vapor Trails which was never included and Feedback which I didn't bother with) only to lay my hands on download codes for the hi-res digital files.:) The vinyl is still untouched.

ytserush and mark winstanley like this.
  14. RicB

I have the 2112, AFTK, Hemispheres, and PW vinyl 40th anniversary editions. I'm hoping they'll continue the program, at least through HYF, and then round it off with "Archives - 50th Anniversary Edition" (including live material from COS tour, at least, and the original single).

2021 - Moving Pictures
    2022 - Signals
    2023 - Grace Under Pressure
    2024 -
    2025 - Power Windows
    2026 -
    2027 - Hold Your Fire
    2028 - Archives - 50th Anniversary

15. Veovis

Veovis Forum Resident

The confusing thing is that the original program of reissues on vinyl and in hi-res of the core albums in 2014-16 was also called "40th Anniversary editions" or "40th Anniversary remasters" if memory serves. Likely referring to that it was 40 years since the band began releasing albums when the program started with Rush Rediscovered. All but Clockwork Angels were eventually included (not sure about Vapor Trails remixed, but the original mix was never included in this program either).

They then began releasing "true" 40th anniversary releases of respective albums on CD, starting with 2112, containing the Magee remasters (with new EQ in the case of 2112) and some extras. Nothing too exciting imo, apart from the live stuff on PeW. It will indeed be interesting to see what the rest will contain. I wasn't aware that this program also includes vinyl.

I for one hope for a Clockwork Angels 10th anniversary edition in 2022 with a mastering that does the music justice:)

16. mark winstanley

Rush ‎– R40
    Label:
    Zoë Vision ‎– 888072361867
    Format:
    Box Set, Compilation, Rush Backstage Club version
    Blu-ray, Reissue
    Blu-ray, Reissue
    Blu-ray, Reissue
    Blu-ray, Reissue
    Blu-ray, Reissue
    Blu-ray
    DVD
    Canada
    Released:
    Genre:
    Rock
    Style:
    Hard Rock, Prog Rock

[​IMG][​IMG]

Rush In Rio
    1-1 Tom Sawyer
    1-2 Distant Early Warning
    1-3 New World Man
    1-4 Roll The Bones
    1-5 Earthshine
    1-6 YYZ
    1-7 The Pass
    1-8 Bravado
    1-9 The Big Money
    1-10 The Trees
    1-11 Freewill
    1-12 Closer To The Heart
    1-13 Natural Science
    1-14 Intermission
    1-15 One Little Victory
    1-16 Driven
    1-17 Ghost Rider
    1-18 Secret Touch
    1-19 Dreamline
    1-20 Red Sector A
    1-21 Leave That Thing Alone
    1-22 O Baterista
    1-23 Resist
    1-24 2112
    1-25 Limelight
    1-26 La Villa Strangiato
    1-27 The Spirit Of Radio
    1-28 By-Tor And The Snow Dog / Cygnus X-1 / Working Man
    The Documentary
    1-29 The Boys In BrazilFilm Producer – Andrew MacNaughtan
    R30
    R30 Overture
    2-1.I Finding My Way
    2-1.II Anthem
    2-1.III Bastille Day
    2-1.IV A Passage To Bangkok
    2-1.V Cygnus X-1
    2-1.VI Hemispheres
    2-2 The Spirit Of Radio
    2-3 Force Ten
    2-4 Animate
    2-5 Subdivisions
    2-6 Earthshine
    2-7 Red Barchetta
    2-8 Roll The Bones
    2-9 Bravado
    2-10 YYZ
    2-11 The Trees
    2-12 The Seeker
    2-13 One Little Victory
    2-14 Tom Sawyer
    2-15 Dreamline
    2-16 Secret Touch
    2-17 Between The Wheels
    2-18 Mystic Rhythms
    2-19 Red Sector A
    2-20 Der Trommler
    2-21 Resist
    Heart Full Of Soul
    2-22.I 2112
    2-22.II La Villa Strangiato
    2-22.III By-Tor And The Snow Dog
    2-22.IV Xanadu
    2-22.V Working Man
    2-23 Summertime Blues
    2-24 Crossroads
    2-25 Limelight
    Snakes & Arrows Live
    3-1 Limelight
    3-2 Digital Man
    3-3 Entre Nous
    3-4 Mission
    3-5 Freewill
    3-6 The Main Monkey Business
    3-7 The Larger Bowl
    3-8 Secret Touch
    3-9 Circumstances
    3-10 Between The Wheels
    3-11 Dreamline
    3-12 Far Cry
    3-13 Workin' Them Angels
    3-14 Armor And Sword
    3-15 Spindrift
    3-16 The Way The Wind Blows
    3-17 Subdivisions
    3-18 Natural Science
    3-19 Witch Hunt
    3-20 Malignant Narcissism - De Slagwerker
    3-21 Hope
    3-22 Distant Early Warning
    3-23 The Spirit Of Radio
    3-24 Tom Sawyer
    3-25 One Little Victory
    3-26 A Passage To Bangkok
    3-27 YYZ
    Oh Atlanta! The Authorized Bootlegs
    3-28 Ghost Of A Chance
    3-29 Red Barchetta
    3-30 The Trees
    3-31 2112: Overture / Temples Of Syrinx
    Time Machine: 2011 Live In Cleveland
    Set One:
    4-1 The "Real" History Of Rush Episode No. 2: "Don't Be Rash"
    4-2 The Spirit Of Radio
    4-3 Time Stand Still
    4-4 Presto
    4-5 Stick It Out
    4-6 Workin' Them Angels
    4-7 Leave That Thing Alone
    4-8 Faithless
    4-9 BU2B
    4-10 Freewill
    4-11 Marathon
    4-12 Subdivisions
    Set Two:
    4-13 The "Real" History Of Rush Episode No. 17: "...And Rock And Roll Is My Name."
    4-14 Tom Sawyer
    4-15 Red Barchetta
    4-16 YYZ
    4-17 Limelight
    4-18 The Camera Eye
    4-19 Witch Hunt
    4-20 Vital Signs
    4-21 Caravan
    4-22 Moto Perpetuo (Featuring Love For Sale)
    4-23 O'Malley's Break
    4-24 Closer To The Heart
    4-25 2112: Overture / Temples Of Syrinx
    4-26 Far Cry
    Encore:
    4-27 La Villa Strangiato
    4-28 Working Man
    Bonus Material:
    4-29 Outtakes From "History Of Rush, Episode 2 & 17"
    4-30 Tom Sawyer (Featuring The Cast Of "History Of Rush, Episode 17")
    4-31 Need Some Love (Live From Laura Secord Secondary School)
    4-32 Anthem (Live From Passaic New Jersey)
    Clockwork Angels Tour
    Set One:
    5-1 Subdivisions
    5-2 The Big Money
    5-3 Force Ten
    5-4 Grand Designs
    5-5 The Body Electric
    5-6 Territories
    5-7 The Analog Kid
    5-8 Bravado
    5-9 Where's My Thing? / Here It Is! (Drum Solo)
    5-10 Far Cry
    Set Two:
    5-11 CaravanAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    5-12 Clockwork AngelsAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    5-13 The AnarchistAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    5-14 CarniesAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    5-15 The WreckersAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    5-16 Headlong Flight / Drumbastica (Drum Solo)Accompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    5-17 Peke's Repose (Guitar Solo) / Halo EffectAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    5-18 Seven Cities Of GoldAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    5-19 Wish Them WellAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    5-20 The GardenAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    5-21 DreamlineAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    The Percussor (Drum Solo)
    5-22.I Binary Love Theme
    5-22.II Steambanger's Ball
    5-23 Red Sector AAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    5-24 YYZAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    5-25 The Spirit Of Radio
    Encore:
    5-26 Tom Sawyer
    5-27 2112
    Bonus:
    5-28 Limelight (Soundcheck Recording)
    5-29 Middletown Dreams
    5-30 The Pass
    5-31 Manhattan ProjectAccompanied By – The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble
    Special Features:
    5-32 Can't Stop Thinking Big (Tour Documentary)
    5-33 Behind The ScenesFeaturing – Jay Baruchel
    5-34 Outtakes
    5-35 Interview With Dwush
    5-36 Family Goy
    5-37 Family Sawyer
    5-38 The Watchmaker (Intermission Tour Film)
    5-39 Office Of The Watchmaker (Closing Tour Film)
    R40 Bonus
    Laura Secord Secondary School, 1974, St. Catharines, Ontario
    6-1 Need Some Love
    6-2 Before And After
    6-3 Best I Can
    6-4 I've Been Runnin'
    6-5 Bad Boy
    6-6 The Loser
    6-7 Working Man
    6-8 In The Mood (Partial)
    Capitol Theater, December 10, 1976, Passaic, New Jersey
    6-9 Bastille Day
    6-10 Anthem
    6-11 Lakeside Park
    6-12 2112
    6-13 Fly By Night / In The Mood
    Hold Your Fire Tour
    6-14 Lock And Key
    Molson Amphitheatre, June 30, 1997, Toronto, Ontario
    6-15 Limelight
    6-16 Half The World
    6-17 Limbo
    6-18 Virtuality
    6-19 Nobody's Hero
    6-20 Test For Echo
    6-21 Leave That Thing Alone / Drum Solo
    6-22 2112
    Time Machine Tour
    6-23 I Still Love You Man (Closing Film)
    Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Induction, April 18, 2013, Los Angeles, California
    6-24 2112: OvertureFeaturing – Dave Grohl, Nick Raskulinecz, Taylor Hawkins
    6-25 Tom Sawyer
    6-26 The Spirit of Radio
    R40 Completist
    Interviews
    7-1 1979 Ivor Wynne Stadium, Hamilton
    7-2 1981 Le Studio, Québec
    7-3 1990 Artist Of The Decade
    7-4 1994 Juno Hall Of Fame Induction
    7-5 2002 Vapor Trails Tour
    The Anthem Vault
    7-6 Anthem (Castle Session, 1975)
    7-7 Fly By Night (Castle Session, 1975)
    7-8 Finding My Way (Mpeg1 From Rock Concert)
    7-9 In The Mood (Mpeg1 From Rock Concert)
    7-10 Circumstances
    7-11 La Villa Strangiato
    7-12 A Farewell To Kings
    7-13 Xanadu
    7-14 The Spirit of Radio (Soundcheck, 1979 Ivor Wynne Stadium)
    7-15 Freewill (Toronto Rocks, 2003)
    7-16 Closer To The Heart (Canada For Asia, 2005)
    Molson Amphitheatre, June 30, 1997, Toronto
    7-17 Animate
    7-18 Resist
    7-19 Natural Science
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am really very happy that I got this set ... although I have 6 blurays I believe ... I assume there was a special edition with an extra disc?
    This was also released on dvd.

Obviously this is collecting all the latter day concerts in one place with some bonus material. There was a bit if a stink about this amongst some Rush fans from what I read online, and they felt that it was a cash in that punished long term fans that already had the concerts in their collection, but to get the bonus stuff they needed to buy the whole set ... well guys, welcome to the world of the surround sound fan, where 5.1 mixes are locked in big boxes of stuff that holds little interest lol.... this is the world of music, squeeze every last drop you can get out lol..... anyway that is something altogether different.

Surprisingly I haven't watched the bonus disc yet, but all the concerts are excellent. The biggest disappointment is the audio for Rush In Rio disc ... it is thin and pinched, and even people that wouldn't generally make much noise about these things were commenting on how poorly it is presented. The original dvd, which I did have, had some mixing issues in my opinion, but the bluray has something else going on altogether. Most of the rest of the set is pretty solid. Sure we have the loud mastering, but Rush obviously embraced that, so that is what we get, I don't think it is too bad, as to make me want to skip watching the shows, but the whole set could have been better with some more thoughtful 5.1 mixes, and some more sympathetic mastering.

On the whole though, I am extremely pleased with this purchase, and probably because we were doing the thread, this has received a lot of watches this year.

So please give us all your thoughts regarding this set, and what you thought of it, at the time, and now.

On another front .... It was weird calling this set R40, and also the concert video to come, and in many instances it has caused a little confusion.

Molson Amphitheater June 30 1997
    Ooooooo, the Counterparts tour, I'm going to need to give this a watch!

17. tinnox

tinnox Senior Member

I got this from Best Buy and it did come with an extra disc.

18. Al Gator

Al Gator You can call me Al

Buying that big R40 BR box set was an easy choice for me, as the only one I had at the time was the R30 show, which was incomplete in the earlier release. But I agree that it was a bit of a cash grab, as many fans would have had most of the material, so would have been rebuying everything just to get some live bonus video. And as Mark already said, the mastering isn't ideal. But on the whole I'm happy to have it, and the price was very reasonable. I did put each disc into its own mini case so they wouldn't get scratched by removing them from the cardboard to play them.

19. mark winstanley

Yea, I bought a pack of 200 cd plastic sleeves for all these poorly thought out boxes. Same idea, trying to protect the discs from the packaging.

20. BluesOvertookMe

Cool cover art!

21. Megastroth

Megastroth Forum Resident

R40 Box Set

I bought this for the disc with the previously unreleased concert footage, since I already had the other shows. There is some good stuff there, with the 1976 footage being of particular interest. The sound for that is decent as well. The 1997 footage is not the whole show but I think they included all of the songs that were only played on that tour, which is sensible. The sound and clarity is pretty decent but the director decided it would be cool to rock the camera back and forth. You feel like you are on small ship in a North Atlantic gale. It's totally obnoxious. Nevertheless, I am glad to have the 1997 footage and wish they really did put out the whole show. I bought some sort of "Best Buy" special that included a loose disc with a few extra songs from the 1997 show. It must have been the "completist" disc.

22. RicB

R40

Great collection - great bonus material. It is still missing their best video ever - Closer to the Heart Live 1997.

23. robcar

robcar Forum Resident

Don't have much recollection of the R40 video compilation release. There was no audio component to it so I probably let it pass me by. Looks like a lot of interesting bonus stuff on here from the video vault. For those who have both, if you have this on Blu-Ray, do you still need the original Blu-Ray releases of Rush In Rio, Snakes & Arrows Live, Time Machine 2011: Live In Cleveland, and Clockwork Angels Tour? Is the sound the same on the R40 set? Are all of the same bonuses from the original video releases included here?

24. Lamus

Lamus Forum Resident

Man, I was getting goose bumps during the entire last minute of that but when Neil caught the stick at the end....my whole body shook. Wow. Killer video.

ytserush, RicB and mark winstanley like this.
  25. Quixote Kid

Quixote Kid Well-Known Member

I've always like the way they ended Closer To The Heart in their live versions. What a great version and EXCELLENT video editing to sync everything perfectly. Damn.

ytserush, RicB, Lamus and 1 other person like this.