DCC Archive SACD releases

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by TimB, Sep 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimB

TimB Pop, Rock and Blues for me! Thread Starter

When will see new titles and SACD releases from DCC? I keep hearing soon. WIll my wife be able to get me one for X-mas or not?
    Any clues to titles in the pipeline, cd,lp or sacd? :eek:

2. Kenny

Kenny New Member

Same SACD question to DCC. When & What ? Give me some good DCC SACD's to make my day. :mad:

3. GregM

GregM The expanding man

I third that. DCC and SACD--a perfect match. When will it happen? What titles can we expect?

4. Unknown

Unknown Guest

I think Steve had mentioned a while back that Frank Sinatra will be one of the "upcoming" DCC releases. Let's hope all new DCC release will be SACD. Steve....?

5. bmoura

bmoura Senior Member

Sinatra on SACD - that would be worth waiting for.

In the meantime, be sure to check out the new Sopranos Vol 2 SACD from Columbia. One of the songs on the album is indeed a Frank Sinatra selection. Very nice indeed !

6. Unknown

Unknown Guest

As I've been babbling about for over 1 year now, I hope DCC will put out MANY SACD's. It will only enhance Steve's great work. Right off the bat, I'd LOVE to see Radiohead "The Bends" remastered by Steve Hoffman onto SACD!! Come on Steve, get to it!! :)

PanaPlasma likes this.
  7. Evan

Evan Senior Member

Hell, I'd be happy with anything I can get. SACD, LP, Gold CD, Aluminum CD, I don't really care at this point. I have money, I need some product :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.