Sheryl Crow C'Mon America DVD defective?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by fsutall, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fsutall

fsutall Senior Member Thread Starter

My DVD player keeps freezing up at the start of the 17th track, and won't allow me to skip or fast forward through it. Anybody else having problems with this disc?

2. timw

timw Senior Member

YES! I have the same prob. This must be where the layer change takes place. If you hit the ff button it seems to continue OK but it is annoying. Just curious...what model player are you using? I have a Pioneer DV45A...
    Tim

3. reechie

reechie Senior Member

I don't have any problem playing it on my Panasonic deck, but it sure sounds like one of those disc/player conflicts. My copy of Dogma SE used to do the same thing on my old Toshiba player at certain points.

Are you playing the disc on an older player? It seems that most of the problems of this sort got taken care of as newer players were made. Haven't heard anything specific about this disc being a problem, or if the disc's manufacturer will do a fix of some sort.

4. fsutall

fsutall Senior Member Thread Starter

I have a Samsung 709. It is an older model, but I've never had this problem with any other discs before. Guess I'll try it on another player and see how it does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.