Some good deals via thriftbooks

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Beholdentonoone, Oct 17, 2023.

1. grouploner

grouploner Forum Resident

Shoot, I'm sorry... I forgot to post the Thriftbooks link for the Felix Cavaliere LP noted 2 posts above this one...

You can find it HERE

2. Fred Dender

Fred Dender Forum Resident

Thanks! I was having trouble finding it.I would post all of this on the Felix Cavaliere thread but I don’t know how.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
    grouploner likes this.
  3. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

It got lower. $78.21 with free shipping now.

==========================================

I see the Target version of the AC/DC 'PWR UP' album (with Large T-Shirt) is $15.71 with free shipping
    Tg Pwr Up T Shirt album

Ayreon's 2LP 'Transitus' has been cheap at other places. Now $12.26
    Transitus album

Maybe goes cheaper than this? Manic Street Preachers 'Gold Against The Soul' remastered LP is $15.71 with free shipping.
    Gold Against The Soul album

Eric Hilton of Thievery Corporation has lots of things going on. (Many end up cheap, too!) This one I bought three years ago and still enjoy. It's old-school electronica, not dub or reggae. Ekhodom s/t 2LP set for $15.90 with free shipping.
    Ekhodom album

Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
  4. grouploner

grouploner Forum Resident

No problem @Fred Dender , I posted the info on the FC thread for you.

Fred Dender and hutlock like this.
  5. Fred Dender

Thanks!

grouploner likes this.
  6. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

7. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

I shared that one to the Rhino label thread a couple weeks ago, thanks for refreshing it.

superstar19, Fred Dender and hutlock like this.
  8. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

This may have been mentioned before in the thread (not sure) but BEWARE when adding titles to your cart that they are actually by the artist you think it is.

So there are many instances of the site showing an album cover thumbnail by one artist, and then you click to the detail screen and it is a completely different artist, but with the same album title. For example, the listings currently show an album called “IO” and they have a photo up of the new Peter Gabriel album, listed for $8.09. However, when you click the thumb you will see that the album they are selling is by someone called Circuit Des Yeux. Similar stuff showing up with Queen’s Night at the Opera AND Day at the Races. It’s kind of annoying that they do this.

9. Fred Dender

Scoundrels!

hutlock likes this.