Sony Legacy Pop Market (Part Three)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Mark, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

I went for The Black Keys-set and it was already dispatched today.

2. Avenging Robot

Avenging Robot Senior Member

I dunno, I thought the Ziggy, Wilburys, Coltrane and Chilton/Big Star deals were pretty good as of late. I like these guys because:

A) I can wait
    B) The product is always in immaculate condition
    C) Unless the product is huge, I never pay for shipping
    D) I usually get it without having to pay duties, taxes etc.

Certainly no reason to remove yourself from their e-mail list IMHO as some have stated.

noname74 likes this.
  3. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

I know and have had good experiences with Popmarket.
    In fact, all of my orders have been dispatched and completed fast and each delivery has been perfect without having to pay any additional taxes etc.

But my possible resignation from the Popmarket deals is much deeper reasons.
    See it here:
    http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/sony-legacy-pop-market-part-three.280579/page-38#post-8275878

Actually, I migt hang on, wait and see how things start to go onwards from january, I bet the Finnish customs dont have enough resources to examine and track all the little packages, that might have little over-priced items inside.
    As to this day, theres always a risk of getting caught (when ordering little over the current limits) but actually in reality they hardly catch anything.

4. discreplayboss

discreplayboss Forum Resident

I don't know if I should be more upset with pump market or UPS. Look at these crushed corners.. I lowered my camera's resolution settings as low as possible and still got a file too large error on tap talk

5. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

6. D Schnozzman

D Schnozzman Forum Resident

I grabbed this one last time around. I haven't watched the DVD yet but the LPs are excellent. It sold out very quickly last time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.