Spring 2019 Anime

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Angry_Panda, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angry_Panda

Angry_Panda Pipe as shown, slippers not pictured Thread Starter

Judging by the profile pics, there must be a few other [otaku/fanboys-girls/weebs - take your pick] on this board.

Any thoughts about the upcoming season? (Link to MyAnimeList.com list)

Personally:

One-Punch Man S2: enjoy the manga (I've been getting the tankobons of the English release as they come out), liked the first season, high hopes for this one too (especially given what I expect to be the story arc).

Fruits Basket: Never finished watching the entire first anime (yikes! been a while for that one!), but will give this a try to see how it compares to what I remember of the first few episodes of that.

Kabukichou Sherlock: Could be interesting, so I'll probably plan on watching the first three eps, at least.

Pop Team Epic Special: YAAAASSSSS. (Hoping the hamburgers bit makes it into this.)

New Lupin III movie: Not sure when that'll make it to the US, but will be watching for that, as I am a fan of all things Lupin.

Attack on Titan S3 pt. 2: ...I couldn't make it through season 2, so until I manage to rekindle an interest, this will not be on my list. Sadly, this seems to have gone the way of so many shonen series - great premise, and then it bogs down at some point and I lose interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.