Star Wars sequels to be ‘erased’ and made null and void...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by dunkrag, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. surforia

surforia Forum Resident

As much as I want stories with new characters, I'd also love to see a bad-ass movie set between episode III and IV with Vader and the Emperor. As long as James Earl Jones and Ian are still alive, they can pull it off. Once those guys pass on, there will be plenty of time to do new stuff. Imagine an entire movie loaded with scenes like the Vader scenes from Rogue One? That would be sick.

Phillip Walch and Anthrax like this.
  2. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

gimmie a reason as to why they would do this? I hafta know!: )

3. Phillip Walch

Phillip Walch Forum Resident

You may have a point here. Maybe not to everybody's tastes but I would actually welcome something approaching a political drama that sets out the inner workings of how an empire recruits and maintains a functioning society.

4. surforia

surforia Forum Resident

Yep, a political drama would work - as long as there is at least one scene with the emperor shooting force/lightning out of his fingers.

Phillip Walch likes this.
  5. SoporJoe

SoporJoe Forum Resident

Oh yeah, it would be great. Kid’s movies should be liked by all adults too! If I think something is bad, it should be destroyed!!

6. BeatleJWOL

BeatleJWOL Senior Member

Really should have left this thread in the dumb@$$ rumors graveyard where it belongs. No offense to OP, of course, some of these sites make strong cases for their outright lies :laugh:

Shawn likes this.
  7. Pizza

Pizza With extra pepperoni

So the next Star Wars movie opens with Luke Skywalker waking up in bed and goes to the bathroom and finds Palpatine in the shower smiling.

fitzysbuna, longdist01 and BeatleJWOL like this.
  8. CraigBic

CraigBic Forum Resident

"Pressure, unlimited water pressure!"

Ringmaster_D and David Campbell like this.
  9. rock4ev

rock4ev Forum Resident

Many, way to many people missing the point, and on many other issues as well.
    It's not that they should be erased or argue about how bad or good.
    It's about being able to have an opinion, your own opinion as long as not harmful to others or doing anything illegal. Neither of those two things should be brought upon those who's opinions differ.
    And last and most importantly nobody should be forced any narrative and be dammed, shamed or blacklisted in a society for having a different personal opinion, because if that becomes a new normal that is not a good thing in/to a society.
    Unfortunately we are seeing far too much hate because of (differing opinions these days) and it's leading to bad decisions and situations that are turning toxic.
    And that is what I think (my opinion).
    I liked the first of the sequel trilogy movies just fine, though I didn't like the other 2 movies and also thought they cluttered what I think could've been a better trilogy.
    That's my thoughts on the prequel movies/story.

Peace.

bmasters9 likes this.
  10. polchik

polchik Forum Resident

no need.

disney lucasfilm have this all thought out .... touche haters!

this now brings balance back to the force

star wars reimagined: return of the jedi

11. malcolm reynolds

malcolm reynolds Handsome, Humble, Genius

Star Wars should have ended with Luke refusing to go find Han after Boba Fett flew off with him in carbonite. I mean it wouldn't be out of character for the Luke we ended up with in the Sequel Trilogy to have just said "screw it, I already lost my hand, no way an I risking my neck for anyone else" and just walking away.

12. polchik

polchik Forum Resident

lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.