1. This day in history: January 12, 2002. 9:49 AM, California time. The Steve Hoffman Music Forums officially launched with this thread. Thank you for 20 years of music, discussion, and great memories! Join our "Thank You!" thread, and we'll see you in the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Sunrise Records Canada - New Stores opening thread.

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by jimod99, Apr 19, 2017.

1. DIDXDIDP

DIDXDIDP Active Member

I noticed today that Sunrise Records increased the price on some CD releases

Billie Eilish - "Happier Than Ever"
    Regular CD - now $15.99 (Previously $12.99 on release day)
    Deluxe CD - now $21.99 (Previously $17.99 on release day)

Perhaps it was only a temporary price cut and the price now is the normal price..

2. DIDXDIDP

DIDXDIDP Active Member

Taylor Swift - Red: Taylor's Version (NOTE: Shipping late, due to arrive in stores next week, call ahead to confirm availability)

How is this suppose to be late? It is one of the most anticipated album of the year?

3. noname74

noname74 Allegedly Canadian

Vinyl orders are constantly being shipped late these days…that’s not exclusive to Sunrise.

Mr.Sean likes this.
  4. DIDXDIDP

DIDXDIDP Active Member

Sorry, that was referring to the CD release. the CD arrived around November 22nd and some restock ABBA - Voyage CD as well. Those are possibly their biggest sellers of the year. I had
    one put aside for me, so I have them both now.

Haven't seen any vinyl of Taylor yet.

5. Mr.Sean

Mr.Sean Senior Member

I did pick up the only cassette they had of the new ABBA album at my local Sunrise. It will be a Xmas gift for a friend who is a huge ABBA fan and a fan of cassettes. He's got like almost 2000 of 'em now.

noname74 likes this.