Target B2G1 Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by rjraphael, Sep 24, 2019.

1. cdash99

cdash99 Forum Resident

Picked up moderately priced items with this sale, since I don’t buy a whole bunch of box sets. The GD NJ set, Dylan Bootleg 15 on CD, and a pre-order of Bruce’s Western Stars soundtrack on vinyl. All within $1.50 of each other.

lightbulb likes this.
  2. thetman

thetman Forum Resident

I ordered the two beatles red & blue cds along with john wick 3 4k.
    I also pre ordered 3 of the new Dire straits MOFI sacds.

3. cdash99

cdash99 Forum Resident

It looks like the sale has been extended through 11/9.

SJP likes this.
  4. floyd

floyd Forum Resident

I grabbed 3 of the dire straits sacd s in one order and the in another order the 4th dire straights And two of the tone poet blue note reissues the Kenny Burrell and the Grant Green. I already have the Dexter Gordon

SJP likes this.
  5. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Got my music buds on board for another round last night, 3 copies of the REM Monster box at $49 each out the door.

I'm certain they are hating me about now :uhhuh:

hutlock likes this.
  6. live evil

live evil Forum Resident

I have to ask - why 3 copies of the same item?

7. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

^^^ I hang out with five other like-minded music friends. I simply share what it would cost each of us for one when using the 3-for-2 discount. Did so with Abbey Road, The Replacements and REM boxes.

Kyhl and hutlock like this.
  8. live evil

live evil Forum Resident

I need to hang out with you.

JasonA and hutlock like this.
  9. floyd

floyd Forum Resident

It is also a good way to max out your discount. If you get 3 items that are exactly the same cost the savings end up being 33.3%. Since they make the free item the least expensive item you want to group your orders in similarly priced items. I wish I had someone around to do this with.

hutlock, PhantomStranger and SJP like this.
  10. Zensound

Zensound Forum Resident

Received my Matthew Sweet order Friday in a rag tag looking box w/no packing material. Record was not even shrink wrapped!, jacket bent in many places, vinyl had marks.
    Disappointing, to say the least; ordered replacement...have yet to receive other orders yet; hoping for better results. If not, no more from Targay`.

11. floyd

floyd Forum Resident

I was going to get the Zappa Roxy 7 cd set and Bob Dylan’s Travelin Thru LP both at $43.49 but was struggling to find something else in that price range that I really wanted. Then I saw books were included so by the time I found something the Dylan was sold out. You snooze, you loose.

12. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

thanks!

13. sgtpppr84

sgtpppr84 Forum Resident

Ordered two CDs and a DVD. All three arrived today jammed into a bubble mailer. Both jewel cases were broken. Used the Chat feature on Target’s website and they quickly issued a full refund for both CDs without having to return them.

JasonA and mrjinks like this.
  14. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Received three Replacements Dead Man’s Pop boxes yesterday, well packed and in excellent new condition.