Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Target B2G1 Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by rjraphael, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Engineer X

Engineer X Forum Resident

Mine was canceled today because I didn't approve delay. I never received an Email asking for one

2. Levi's Tubs

Levi's Tubs Less cool than West Coast

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure mine will be on the chopping block soon.

3. DLD

DLD Senior Member

SO, on the way home from Estate sailing I stopped at Target looking for closeouts, none. I noticed the Bob Marley Exodus exclusive (includes a Tee Shirt) on the shelf, underneath it, the price marker said $11.99 (list is $39.99, new at Discogs $24.99 shippped). Brought it over to the electronics kiosk, they scanned it, came up $39.99. Drug the poor clerk over to records, pointed out the $11.99 price and he said OK, I'll sell you 1 (not all 3 that I wanted) at $11.99. Cool beans. Then stopped by another Target, mismarked at $11.99 there as well. Same drill but the clerk puled the erroneous price sticker off the shelf. So I scored one for my own self and one for daughter's bf who's a big Marley fan.

You Marley fans may want to jump on this. These stores were in Allen, Tx., a 'burb of Dallas but, this seems to be systemic. No other deals of note found.

4. Bloom

Bloom You're embarrassing me in front of the wizards

Yeah Target is so weird. They will clearance out things like the Exodus set, and The Wall, then a month later they will go restock them at every store for full price. I'm not sure if they understand what the clearance tool means

GentleSenator likes this.
  5. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

I'm sort of surprised that Target hasn't followed Best Buy's lead and simply eliminated music from their stores. Well, maybe they are going to do that in the future since it has already happened in my local stores. I never saw much stocked in the small "City Target" stores to begin with and now there's nothing. I went to the largest Target in San Francisco on Monday and it looks like they completely eliminated both music and movies from that store as well. They still had some books and video games in the area, but not a lot of those either.

6. DLD

DLD Senior Member

I went to 2 Targets, a "superstore" with maybe 20 or so titles stocked. The smaller, much older, one, with no grocery section, had 40-ish stocked. Of course both had only the biggest current and classic rock artists. I was looking for "Nevermind". No joy/

7. rjraphael

rjraphael Forum Resident Thread Starter

Target B2G1 sale is back starting Sunday, but it doesn't include music this go-around. Movies, games and books.

fndrblndr likes this.
  8. bmusic

bmusic Forum Resident

For sure no music?

9. Levi's Tubs

They don't show music at all in the ad, so maybe there's hope yet.

10. They've left music out before in these sales.

11. atlantasteven

atlantasteven Mercy Mercy Me

12. Dr. J.

Dr. J. Audiophile wannabe

Yep, just checked my cart and nothing changed overnight. :mad:

13. Levi's Tubs

Booooooo! Maybe July 4?

miller_time22 likes this.
  14. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains I have come here to chew bubblegum…

Amazon has Prime Day next week, wont be surprised if we see it then for Amazon and Target

GentleSenator likes this.
  15. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

where one leads the other usually follows... or something like that.

Swordsandchains likes this.