Target B2G1 Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by rjraphael, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Levi's Tubs

Levi's Tubs Less cool than West Coast

Much more secure than an Amazon packaging. Cardboard holders and plastic barriers.

2. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

superstar19 and PhantomStranger like this.
  3. Leviathan

Leviathan Forum Resident

Instant Dharma and hutlock like this.
  4. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

I thought the same thing to myself!!! Hahahaha

Instant Dharma and Leviathan like this.
  5. Biittner Hair Flyin'

Biittner Hair Flyin' Comfortably Dumb

hutlock likes this.
  6. Cymb79

Cymb79 Forum Resident

What the heck is that dark side of the moon SACD? A preprint of the 2003 version? Why am I so exited? Is this the Animals remaster??? :goodie:

7. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

I haven't ordered anything, but I was checking on stuff again. Is it just me or did they bump up prices on some stuff? Earlier in the thread I mentioned I tested the Stones half-master reissues--I thought I saw it wrong but it looks like they raised prices on some of the LPs.

8. Rob Zarzecki

Rob Zarzecki Forum Resident

Yes I noticed an album by McCoy Tyner jumped $3 from when I first had it in my cart

9. Rob Zarzecki

Rob Zarzecki Forum Resident

If anyone is interested in jazz there are a lot of pretty decent Sonny Rollins releases on the target site, and the UPC for Miles Davis Sketches of Spain is for the mono version

10. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

all week i've been cross shopping target and amazons matching of it, driving myself crazy trying to pair up items of similar prices. If amazon just had one more ramones 40th as part of this deal i could get 3 of those!
    i know what will happen ill get a cart full then not order and miss the sale.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  11. Biittner Hair Flyin'

If you don't have any of the following sets, Target has four of them as part of their sale:

Ramones (debut album)
    Rocket to Russia
    It's Alive
    End of the Century (pre-order, released in October)

12. neubian

neubian Forum Resident

If you can't find 3 albums you want, use the prorated discount trick that has been posted here by other members. I only needed two albums, so added a third one that was a little higher priced than the other two, checked out then went back into the order details and canceled the one I didn't need to get the prorated discount on the two I wanted.

13. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

thanks I swear target didnt have all those yesterday, though their prices are higher than amazon.

14. neubian

neubian Forum Resident

hutlock likes this.
  15. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

^^Target has the CD edition but not the Vinyl yet

16. neubian

neubian Forum Resident

Yes, I should have specified vinyl. :)

17. nategibson672

nategibson672 Forum Resident

Yup!! Check that release date!

[​IMG]

hutlock and Leviathan like this.
  18. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

ordered the 3 in stock ramones boxes, and i'm really racking up those red circle points a whole $3! it practically paid for itself.

19. Biittner Hair Flyin'

Excellent! I love the debut album and Road to Ruin 40th anniversary sets. The debut album sounds better remastered, and the mono version might be my favorite of all versions I've heard of that album. And I love the "Road Revisited Mix" version of Road to Ruin.

I'm gonna have to crank up some Ramones tonight.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  20. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

ive had my eye on the debut 40th for a while just to get that mono mix. i figured in for one might as well get all 3 sets they had.

Davidmk5 and hutlock like this.
  21. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

I keep hoping that Target or Amazon add that Road to Ruin 40th anniversary set , not looking good though .

22. hype

hype Forum Resident

I think I might just have to grab that 40th Ramones ST. How's the bonus cd stuff, the live show and all that?

I really want to test out that mono edition.

23. Biittner Hair Flyin'

The demos on the second disc are pretty good. Some songs are slower than the album version, so they are interesting to listen to that way. As for the live stuff, it includes both sets that the band did in a single night, and they both sound really good. Apparently the second set had never been released/heard before the release of this deluxe set.

My favorite disc is the first one, though, because the remastered stereo version sounds great, and I LOVE the mono version. It sounds harder, with a more cranking guitar song.

hype likes this.
  24. hype

hype Forum Resident

Awesome, appreciate that! I was completely sold on the mono version but was a little hesitant with the extras so you def. helped push over the edge and i'm gonna grab it.. Hopefully I can restrain from buying anymore for the rest of the day now and let the sale end haha

25. Biittner Hair Flyin'

And if you decide that you don't think it was worth the money, I'll just :hide:.

hype likes this.