Ted Nugent S/T 2 X 45rpm Analogue Productions Vinyl Almost Gone ?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Myke, Mar 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse Thread Starter

Deciding I was ready to buy a copy of this a few hours ago, I went on my usual quest for the best price, and instead found that it's OOS everywhere I looked online, and commanding inflated prices on the secondary market.
    I did find a sealed copy, for $55.00 at it's home, Acoustic Sounds.
    As every review I read states that Ryan Smith has made this classic album sound better than it's ever sounded before, and I have this new turntable, I thought I'd better grab a copy now, and warn others it may be on it's way to being OOP ? All other threads pertaining to this album are locked.

2. Myke

They weren't exaggerating. Stranglehold, and Just What The Doctor Ordered are on the other side of the glass, when you close your eyes.
    Dead quiet vinyl, nice and flat. Gorgeous gatefold, which now adds lyrics.

[​IMG]

3. Matt I

Matt I Forum Resident

I have never been disappointed by an Analogue Productions album no matter what format is used. They tend to be 10% higher in price than other quality audiophile pressings but they do pick better titles and do a great job on them.

Myke likes this.
  4. Myke

Now on sale until Monday, for $44.00 (20% off) ...yeah, that's $11.00 off what I paid just 5 days ago. :doh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.