The Allman Brothers Fillmore Concerts BluRay set 16.62. At Amazon now

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by PNeski@aol.com, Dec 25, 2018.

1. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa In another land...

How is that ? They are $66 now

SJP likes this.
  2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Someone ordered 2 of the deluxe CD sets for $25 a piece!

On another note, I thought I was an early adopter of the Allman Brothers blu-ray pricing but I waited patiently for a shipment notice while y'all got yours delivered. Well mine finally arrived today!!!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    aoxomoxoa likes this.
  3. clhboa

clhboa Forum Resident

Aw #$%@!@@#. I see my mistake. Gotta go cancel. Dammit!!!

aoxomoxoa and SJP like this.
  4. DonnyMe

DonnyMe Forum Resident

Received my copy today. Thank you PNeski for sharing this great deal with us. I look forward to some Allman Bros. playing live in my living room.

MYKE and Jimijam like this.
  5. allbrosca

allbrosca Dancing Madly Backwards

Got a message today that mine was "lost" and they were issuing me a refund and suggested that I reorder it. I replied by asking if they would credit me for the $50+ price difference. Not happy. Oh well!

6. If you pressed customer service, they'd reorder the item for you at the original price.

longdist01 likes this.
  7. JohnBeas

JohnBeas Forum Resident

Mine almost got lost right before it hit my mailbox. It apparently cut a large hole through the plastic packaging during shipping and fell out onto the mail truck floor as he was putting it into the mailbox. Luckily the mailman noticed it and hand-delivered it to the door.

longdist01 likes this.
  8. My order arrived, what a deal.

9. allbrosca

Yes. Trying to work that out. I reordered and they have said they will credit me for the difference, but delivery date is estimated to be well in the future. We shall see what happens@

10. mpayan

mpayan Forum Resident

Got mine yesterday :thumbsup:

11. joelee

joelee Senior Member

Deal of the year. Enjoying it now!

ceddy10165 and MYKE like this.
  12. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa In another land...

Me too !!

13. allbrosca

LOL. Got my refund, Amazon agreed to refund the difference, reordered and lo and behold my lost order showed up this afternoon. (I let them know and told them they could cancel the new order or I would take it and save it for a great Christmas gift Maybe to the lucky one who got my $16 Beatles white album 50th this Christmas :) )