The Beatles "Let It Be" DVD news

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by David P. Hill, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Carsell

John Carsell Forum Resident

Uh, that's 35 years (1970). :)

2. reechie

reechie Senior Member

On the other hand, remember the surprise announcement when Live At The BBC was released. No advance word, just out of the blue one day, Apple issued a press release that the thing would be out around three weeks later. So it wouldn't be unprecidented.

Agreed though, an early to mid-2005 release seems more logical.

3. maccascruff

maccascruff New Member

I would think it is too late to get it out this year and I will believe it when I have it in my hands. I'm tired of watching it on old horrible Videos and now DVD-Rs. I want the real thing.

4. fitzysbuna

fitzysbuna Senior Member

keep your eyes on the original version!

this let it be will be Paul McCartneys version!

5. 22dRow

22dRow New Member

By now we know better than to believe anything from Apple about releases until we have it in our hands. They have jerked our chains too many times

6. Beatlelennon65

Beatlelennon65 Active Member

The way Apple does things we will see MMT on dvd with hours of horrible extras (see Ringo talk to his grandmother!) before we will see Let It Be. Weird how they wont give us the stuff we want. Can you believe they didnt put out the promo videos on dvd because that would be "too obvious"? What the hell? When is putting out a great dvd that everyone would obviously buy a bad idea?

7. Captain Groovy

Captain Groovy Senior Member

I really thought they would come out with it the same time as "Let It Be... Naked." Like they did with the Yellow Submarine film and soundtrack...

The "Let It Be" buzz has died by now. They should have gotten two-for-one with their marketing campaign.

JEFF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.